How I'm Spending My Friday

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

BradM

Leader
Admin
Think that's bad? Wait until you retire. :tg:

Mom's wearing dad to death with the garden right now. Not sure how long he'll do at the stay at home gig.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
That's a shame guys. My Friday and weekend is going to be spent with the most beautiful woman in the World.

Thank goodness I am a renter.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I need to find a job--the work around the house is killing me. Here's what's on tap for today:

Six yards of mulch. Once I find a job I won't have to work anymore. :tg:
Jim,

Just assume it's in your neighbor's driveway...

Friday is a very bad day for yard-type deliveries anyway..

Stijloor.

C

Chris Ford

I need to find a job--the work around the house is killing me. Here's what's on tap for today:

Six yards of mulch. Once I find a job I won't have to work anymore. :tg:
Holy crap... and I thought I had it bad having to write a set of vigilance procedures today. Sheesh.

T

Ted Schmitt

What am I doing today after work ??

Drinking a few nice cold BEERS :beerdive:and playing with my kids after they get home from school !! :biglaugh:

S

silentrunning

What am I going to do after work today?

I'm going to go out kayaking and watch the sun set over the Gulf. Way more fun than shoveling mulch. :notme:

Doug

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Quality & Regulatory Affairs Spending as a Percent of Revenue Benchmarking 3
Jen Kirley How are you spending your July 4th Weekend? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
P Spending Plan in excel format and Other Valuable Tips Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
G Master Black Belt Certification without spending too much money Six Sigma 28
ScottK Training Spending - Are the times changing or just the companies I work for? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
B Preferred methodology for internal audits - CEO says we're spending too much time Internal Auditing 8
I What kind of wine best complements the Friday that you close out your external audit findings? Opinions are welcome. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
somashekar Friday the 13th - What it means to people around here. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
rob73 TFI Friday Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
SteelMaiden My Friday afternoon contribution Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Wes Bucey If you get laid off this Friday, what's next? Career and Occupation Discussions 12
Wes Bucey It's Friday - don't stop the job hunt! Career and Occupation Discussions 2
C So it actually is Friday today... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
L Tuesday is Friday Imported Legacy Blogs 3
Q Quality Rap Song - Friday's Excursion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
R Dorian Shainin passed away on Friday, January 7, 2000 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 2