How many companies world wide are registered to ISO 9001 and QS-9000?

C

Csaba

Certified Firms

I'm interested in how many certified firms
are there world-wide scale according to ISO9000 and QS-9000

------------------

R

Roger Eastin

For QS9K, check out the ASQ website. It used to be that you had to purchase the listing. For ISO9K, there is a listing at www.qualitydigest.com. (I've not looked at this one, but I have seen it listed.)

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
heads up...its not complete...i am guessing you/registrar need to pay to be on it..or at least contact them..none of my clients, using more than 3 diferent registrars ...were listed....last time i looked

R

Roger Eastin

You're right, Barb. I checked a few firms as well and they were not listed. Oh well...looks like you'll have to purchase one from ASQ.

C

Csaba

1-Excuse me what's it mean ASQ?

2-Unfortunatelly I was in information overload in www.qualitydigest.com

3-Do you have any idea, how can I get a correct answer "how many certified firms..."? Excuse me what's it mean ASQ?

------------------

R

rsalinger - 2007

:confused:
I apologize for asking a question that was most likely answered once, but I have had no luck with any searches. I want to know how many ISO 9000 (9001+9002) certificates are in existence in the U.S. I have seen the ISO 11th cycle survey showing approx. 37,000 at end of 2001 but somehow I seem to recall seeing a number nearer to 100,000. Any enlightment would be GREATLY appreciated.

R

rsalinger - 2007

Thanks, Jim...I did look on the ISO web site, and found nothing. If no one has the number to give me, then I will indeed ask them directly.

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
My guess is the difference in numbers is RAB vs UCAS and all the others...not a grand total in all cases. Maybe the RAB site or the UCAS site may add some light on the subject

Top Bottom