How many Elsmar Covers does it take to change a light bulb?

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted Information Resource
fluorescents are, but are incandescents? we do recycle all through a hazardous waste recycler but I was under the impression that not all bulbs are hazardous waste. I've been known to be wrong before:eek: yes indeed, I was pr oven wrong once. I thought I was wrong, but then someone pointed out that I was wrong about being wrong.;)
Whether you are confused or not, the MSDS will tell you for sure! So you've got that going for you.....:cool:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
ah, you have now discovered the method to my madness....if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with the stuff that bovines leave behind.
Daniel Boone was once asked by a news reporter if he had ever been lost during his frequent explorations into new and strange territory.

Boone's response: "Of course I've never been lost, but I sure was bewildered for a week!"

I have never been confused by anything in the Cove, but some things have taken me a lot longer to assimilate than others. I'm up to about post 10 in this thread in terms of assimilation.

C

Craig H.

I have never been confused by anything in the Cove, but some things have taken me a lot longer to assimilate than others. I'm up to about post 10 in this thread in terms of assimilation.
Wes, I am shocked. We don't allow that type of thing on the Cove.

Do you realise the number of Covers needed to changes a light bulb is now 151?

65 from the original post and 86 subsequent posts.

Unless someone knows different............................. :notme:

Paul

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I How many gauges in a Go/No Go Gauge? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
BeaBea How Many Processes should be created for each Department? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
Watchcat How Many Notified Bodies are "Enough" Already? EU Medical Device Regulations 18
S How many mandays required for the below mentioned standards IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 3
N MDR review process by notified body - How many steps exist in the review process EU Medical Device Regulations 0
F How many signatures do we need on calibration certificates? ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
M Informational From RAPS – Operating System Vulnerabilities in Many Medical Devices, Germany’s BfArM and Device Firms Warn Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Validation of Medical Device Hardware containing Software - How many to Validate ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
K How Many Samples to send for Chemistry Testing Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 3
N MDSAP Participants 2019 - How many companies are participating YTD? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 20
S How many of you are using Robotic process automation for calibration lab management? ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
G Measuring customer parts on a CMM - How many decimals to report to the customer? ISO 17025 related Discussions 28
J Supplier choice limitation - Many of them dont have PSCR, VDA or even ISO 9001 VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 0
O Clean room performance qualification (pq) - How many times can I do each test? Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
G How many samples you require to test during PQ for validation of a equipment? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
D IATF 16949: Do we have too many processes? Are they all the same? Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
D QMS Performance Based on how many NCRs were generated month to month Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
S How many QMS processes and procedures? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
L How many of you are Certified to IATF 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
G How many Uncertainty Measurements for Micrometers and Calipers? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 3
R How many Corrective Action Request can be Issued by DCMA for a single issue? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
A Training Program Help - Old docs, new docs, so many docs... ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M How many Pieces to Test - Sterility Testing USP EU Medical Device Regulations 2
P Are we an outlier for so many variations of Change Management? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M SPC with many data points from one dimension Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
S How many times do you have the term 'Requirements' in your Quality Manual? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
L How many working hours to required to implement ISO 14001 ? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 6
B ISO/TS16949 Internal Auditing - How many auditors? Internal Auditing 4
R Training Production Employees When We Have SOOO Many SOPs Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
P Scope Extension Audit - How many days? Do I audit all AS9100 requirements? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
J How can I manage Occurence Rates in FMEA efficiently when I have many processes? FMEA and Control Plans 9
V How many times the quality agreement has been invoked? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
C How to document many document control systems with one Document Control Procedure? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
A How many laboratories are accredited to ISO 17025 in the USA? ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
R Is it possible to randomly select samples from 1 column to many column Using Minitab Software 2
L How many ISO Standards are there and time allowed for Closing NCs? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S How many mandays are required for QMS audit? Internal Auditing 5
Ajit Basrur FDA - "We Moved Forward on Many Fronts This Year" - Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
F AS9100 - How many times can the same auditor audit your system AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
J APQP Project Management in Excel - Many projects APQP and PPAP 8
S How many production runs will it take for SPC monitoring to stop? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
M How many documents total do you currently have? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
N How to Fix this Problem that is caused by so many different issues... Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 20
Ajit Basrur GHTF Releases many documents on Nov 5, 2012 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 8
T How many complaints, defects and non-conformances are typical? Customer Complaints 5
A How many processes for an FDA Quality System (QSR)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
B How many days after an interview should I follow up on the status of the interview? Career and Occupation Discussions 10
somashekar How many trials at least ... Brain Teasers and Puzzles 1
B How many MSA studies are required and at what interval(s)? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
C How to Write Procedures without too many Details ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17