Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

How many Elsmar Covers does it take to change a light bulb?

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Trusted
fluorescents are, but are incandescents? we do recycle all through a hazardous waste recycler but I was under the impression that not all bulbs are hazardous waste. I've been known to be wrong before:eek: yes indeed, I was pr oven wrong once. I thought I was wrong, but then someone pointed out that I was wrong about being wrong.;)
Whether you are confused or not, the MSDS will tell you for sure! So you've got that going for you.....:cool:

ah, you have now discovered the method to my madness....if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with the stuff that bovines leave behind.
Daniel Boone was once asked by a news reporter if he had ever been lost during his frequent explorations into new and strange territory.

Boone's response: "Of course I've never been lost, but I sure was bewildered for a week!"

I have never been confused by anything in the Cove, but some things have taken me a lot longer to assimilate than others. I'm up to about post 10 in this thread in terms of assimilation.

C

Craig H.

I have never been confused by anything in the Cove, but some things have taken me a lot longer to assimilate than others. I'm up to about post 10 in this thread in terms of assimilation.
Wes, I am shocked. We don't allow that type of thing on the Cove.

Do you realise the number of Covers needed to changes a light bulb is now 151?

65 from the original post and 86 subsequent posts.

Unless someone knows different............................. :notme:

Paul

Top Bottom