How one can raise increment request to TOP management

S

safi99

Hi everybody

My quiry though seems to be simpler and a bit irrelevant to the subject yet I seek your opinion on the subject just to materialize mine.
According to the present QMS in my organization, there is no form/ format existing to communicate for the increment in the employees' compensation.A form although is with Manager to award the same and the authorities percieve that it served the purpose to apparove an employee' salary increment My point of concern is that if there is no right of request provided to the lower cadre it is impractical for the manager to make decision by himself as he may not have the sufficient data of particular employee far down in the chain.Moreover, it is unlikely to concentrate on performance of all the employees by the Manager. Please comment
thanks

safi
Kuwait

C

chaosweary

You should have an approval process in place for the increment review. It is pretty common place in the U.S. that when a pay raise is given it is submitted by the direct supervisor and approved by the manager. You probably wouldn't want to burden top management with pay raises for front line personnel.

Top Bottom