How should customer complaints be handled to comply with ISO 9001?

J

Jason2007

Hello,

I want to know how ISO requires to handle customer compliants? What is the best way to collect customer compliants? I am also looking for some form to record customer compliants. I appreciate if you have and can share with me?

Thanks.

D

D.Scott

Hello,

I want to know how ISO requires to handle customer compliants? What is the best way to collect customer compliants? I am also looking for some form to record customer compliants. I appreciate if you have and can share with me?

Thanks.

Hello Jason,

Welcome to the Cove. As Marc has said, check out the discussions he pointed out. If you still have questions, feel free to post them. I hope you find what you are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you.

Dave

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Also, remember that ISO 9001 does not tell us step by step how to handle cusotmer, complaints, each of us does things in a way that is best for our company, and our customer. The biggest things to keep in mind are a focus on the customer, meeting customer requirements and expectations, customer satisfaction, and corrective and preventive actions.

Welcome to the Cove, let us know as questions emerge, you have been given some good advice on where to start your search.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Hello,

I want to know how ISO requires to handle customer compliants? What is the best way to collect customer compliants?
As was mentioned above, there are no hard fast rules for complaint handling. You may want to look at ISO 10002:2004 for guidance. The title is "Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations."
I am also looking for some form to record customer compliants. I appreciate if you have and can share with me?

Thanks.
ISO 10002 also has an example complaint form in Annex B and a complaint follow-up form in Annex D.

Top Bottom