How to Add Annual Revalidation requirements to Control Plan?

V

VicciM

Hello Everyone,

We have a customer who requires a annual validation to be included in our control plans. The customer has allowed us to only have to do family annual validations. My question is, does anyone have suggestions on how to add an annual validation for a family of parts, if the control plans are part specific? I appreciate any help.

Thank you

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
A quick "bump". My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one.

Eddie74

Starting to get Involved
I had a similar situation. Customer required a annual review and approval of process. I developed a cover document for the process listing all of the flow down documents and revisions. I added this to my calibration recall system that would alert me when the review was due. So on annual time frame I would review the documentation and signed a statement on the cover sheet that this is reviewed and approved on this date. If any updates or revision changes occurred I would update the file and cover sheet. Establish a new recall date in the calibration system. Maybe this will help.

V

VicciM

Thank you Eddie74!! So, I could create a document that lists all the parts per a specific family of parts then refer to that document on the control plan. Once a validation on one of the parts in the family are complete, I would update the document and that should cover my requirements. Thanks again!!

Eddie74

Starting to get Involved
In a nut shell that should work. The only thing I would add is that you need some form of annual recall plan, possibly a statement in document control procedure...and follow through.

Top Bottom