SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

How to ask Leave from your Boss !!

• Thread starter suresh.anandasayanam
  • Start date
S

suresh.anandasayanam

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What are you doing?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker followed me, the Boss asked her, "And where do you think you're going?"

:
:
:
:
:
:

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark."

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R [ASK] API Q1 Ninth Edition, Section 5.4.5 Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
G Same parts but new customer - What will the auditor ask me? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Questions to ask when auditing for Organizational Leadership and Planning for the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A EC declaration of conformity - In the event clients ask for a copy CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 12
Ed Panek Website to ask FDA for guidance in Medical Device Industry? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
G Auditor watching tech do procedure - Can tech ask questions? ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
O Reinstating a disqualified supplier—questions to ask before making a decision Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
Q New Casting Supplier System Assessment - What technical questions to ask? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
E Ask for supplier control procedure which conforms to IATF16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
S What questions to ask in annual supplier evaluation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Marc Some Questions an Auditor may Ask General Auditing Discussions 4
A Is normal for FORD EU ask for the PSW every year APQP and PPAP 5
L Auditing Top Management - Meeting Competency Requirements and Questions to Ask General Auditing Discussions 11
M Supplier Nonconformances - Key Points to ask a Metal Stamping Supplier Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
G New to Internal Auditing - Best questions to ask? Internal Auditing 17
M Is SPC required for Production if a Customer does not ask for it? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
K Almost embarrassed to ask... SPC UCL/Data Range Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
T Who should provide information I ask for? Internal Audit question Internal Auditing 4
R What questions should I ask during Internal Audits? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
Sidney Vianna IAQG AS9100C Auditor Guidance Material - What to look for ? What to ask AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
E What kind of questions will you ask on a quality quiz? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
K Are these questions approriate to ask in an interview? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
E Interview Questions to ask a Job Applicant on a Second Interview Career and Occupation Discussions 1
L Top Management - Internal Audit Questions to Ask Internal Auditing 17
sagai Why never to ask favours from the designers Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 8
ScottK Just Changed Jobs - Ask me anything Career and Occupation Discussions 29
A Questions that auditor may ask during the certification or 2nd stage audit. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
A Final ISO 9001 Audit - What questions will they ask - Help and advice needed General Auditing Discussions 11
L Questions to ask a New Registrar TS 16949 Auditor Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
A Toyota may ask for $2 billion in loans World News 0
T How to ask probing questions during Audits..? General Auditing Discussions 34
W U.S. Auto Suppliers Ask Treasury for $25.5 Billion Bailout World News 0
T What would the FDA expect to see when they ask for our QSR? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 20
BradM Sometimes you just ask - Why, Why, Why? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 13
P Quality Supervisor Interview - Questions to Ask Career and Occupation Discussions 2
E [Ask] Original Equipment Manufacturing/Manufacturer Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
K TS 16949 Calibration System Audit - What questions will they ask me? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 11
P Internal PPAP Audit - What should I ask? Plastic parts (automotive) TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
B Tips on Technical Things the Auditors might ask during an Audit General Auditing Discussions 15
A Does auditor have conflict of interest? Should we ask for different auditor? Registrars and Notified Bodies 12
ScottK Remember Auditors - It's all in how you ask the question! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
ScottK Do people ask for raises anymore? Career and Occupation Discussions 5
S Trainees backing out when it comes to delivery - fair to ask for commitment letter? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 38
SteelMaiden Watch what you ask for at breakfast Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
L Audit Logs - What do you do when registrars ask for them? General Auditing Discussions 10
Jim Wynne An awful lot of money for a doorstop, if you ask me Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 20
A Internal Quality Audit - Can I follow the Auditors and Ask Questions? Internal Auditing 11
A Does your Registrar ask folks "Who's the Management Representative"? General Auditing Discussions 58
W Health Care Business QA - What Q's to ask? Service Industry Specific Topics 1
B How can I ask a customer not to issue CARs for trivial issues? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 17