How to communicate the change in company address to CFDA ?

max.polix

Involved In Discussions
My company has just changed the legal address, actually from a notary's office to the address of our headquarters. Don't ask me way the legal address was at that office in the past :confused:.

Question: should I notify this change to CFDA? Consider that the Chinese label on our products reports also the legal address. If I have to notify, would it be a renewal of the registration (all the documents submitted, passed to the CFDA screening for months, ....) or just a communication letter?

Let me add that our top management is also thinking of the relocation of some products manufacturing to a different plant. Would it call for a full re-registration of the products?

Thanks.
Max

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
My company has just changed the legal address, actually from a notary's office to the address of our headquarters. Don't ask me way the legal address was at that office in the past :confused:.

Question: should I notify this change to CFDA? Consider that the Chinese label on our products reports also the legal address. If I have to notify, would it be a renewal of the registration (all the documents submitted, passed to the CFDA screening for months, ....) or just a communication letter?

Let me add that our top management is also thinking of the relocation of some products manufacturing to a different plant. Would it call for a full re-registration of the products?

Thanks.
Max
Yes.

I also assume that both adddresses are in China, right ? To get more clarity on the notification, I would suggest to visit the CFDA office for more details.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C ISO 17025 2017, Requirement 6.6.3 - Communicate requirements to external providers ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
C SVHC Lead - Communicate in the supply chain under Article 33 of the REACH Regulation REACH and RoHS Conversations 1
J AS9100D Cl. 8.4.3d - The organization shall communicate to external providers... AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
L Is a CAR addressed to your customer the best way to communicate with? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
N What is the Best Way to Promote/Communicate our Goals? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B How do I communicate my frustations with my boss ? Career and Occupation Discussions 7
K How to Communicate to Operators (Especially Foreign Workers) - Language Issues Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 11
H How do you communicate the quality checks to the production supervisors? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
R Implementing ISO 14001 - How do you Communicate to All the other Staff? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
S How to Communicate with Production People to Prevent Quality Arguments Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 21
V Management Representative - Communicate with customers and other interested parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
O Communicate externally about significant environmental aspects - Clause 4.4.3 Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
K Creative Ways to Communicate Customer Complaints to Manufacturing. Customer Complaints 10
Peter Fraser Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to Communicate Business Processes Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
E How can I get my customer to communicate their requirements? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 13
M Looking for Best Way to Communicate Process Changes to Production Employees ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M Clause 5.5.1 - Communicate responsibilities and authorities within the organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Sidney Vianna A useful Guide to communicate the value of your EMS to external stakeholders Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
N How does your Company Communicate Requirements to Employees Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 24
S Forced ServiceNow validation - No change in our current user and functional requirements IT (Information Technology) Service Management 5
M Address change for a company with CE/ISO13485 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
G Need to change KPI we called NC parts (maximum 3%.) to FTQ (first time quality) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
J FDA notification of address change US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
D Class 3 Device - Change of supplier of material Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
D List A IVD - Change to material supplier EU Medical Device Regulations 3
R Change Management vs Opportunity for Improvement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
M Is There a Revision History or Change Log for Canadian Regulations? Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
C Brazil - Product Code (and brand) Change Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
S Requirement to Conduct New Shelf-life Testing? (re-do testing for design change) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
dgrainger Informational EU medical device website change from 'Growth' to 'Health and Food Safety' (6/2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
J Sub-supplier change from manual to automated process - same specs - Report to FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
S Special 510(K) - Labeling change from Rx to OTC Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
A Document Change Notice vs complete System re-write Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
S MDR Delay - MDD design Change? (before new MDR DOA) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
Jane's Like-for-like critical raw material change qualification - type of testing/ number of lots required ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
R Change Notification - Registrar vs Notified body ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Marc Insects and Climate Change - 2020 World News 0
A UDI and Design Controls - Labeling change via the Design Control process 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Q Company Ownership Change ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
Q Legal Manufacturing Address Change – multiple registrations at same address 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
I Is highlighting on a printed document considered a change? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
N China - Start manufacturing before change approval? China Medical Device Regulations 1
L 510K - Trade Name Change 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
D Change Control - Product Name Change and its associated labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 7
K Is a change that fixes a recalled device significant? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
L Significant change notice for outsourced warehouse Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
U Change Management vs Change Control? Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
H New 510K VS Documents about design change. Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
P Change on Medical Device Classifications - Dental Crowns Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
D Are medical device companies required to document every change made to their website? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2