How to communicate the change in company address to CFDA ?

max.polix

Involved In Discussions
My company has just changed the legal address, actually from a notary's office to the address of our headquarters. Don't ask me way the legal address was at that office in the past :confused:.

Question: should I notify this change to CFDA? Consider that the Chinese label on our products reports also the legal address. If I have to notify, would it be a renewal of the registration (all the documents submitted, passed to the CFDA screening for months, ....) or just a communication letter?

Let me add that our top management is also thinking of the relocation of some products manufacturing to a different plant. Would it call for a full re-registration of the products?

Thanks.
Max

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
My company has just changed the legal address, actually from a notary's office to the address of our headquarters. Don't ask me way the legal address was at that office in the past :confused:.

Question: should I notify this change to CFDA? Consider that the Chinese label on our products reports also the legal address. If I have to notify, would it be a renewal of the registration (all the documents submitted, passed to the CFDA screening for months, ....) or just a communication letter?

Let me add that our top management is also thinking of the relocation of some products manufacturing to a different plant. Would it call for a full re-registration of the products?

Thanks.
Max

Yes.

I also assume that both adddresses are in China, right ? To get more clarity on the notification, I would suggest to visit the CFDA office for more details.

Top Bottom