How to Convert Micro Volts into Temperature Uncertainty

neoth

Involved In Discussions
Hi all,

i just receive my thermocouple wire type N calibration cert.

the uncertainty value is in micro volts.

how do i convert it back to degree Celsius?

below are the results.

uncertainty is 0.7µV

Ref emf = 216.9µV
measured emf= 215.6µV
correction=1.3µV

thank you

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Tubing Clog Tester - Convert from Air Bubble to Flow Rate Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
B Need to convert Reference Only M&TE to a calibration schedule General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
W In what format do you convert documents to digital form? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
W Convert Class B Medical Device to Class A IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
J How to convert Rougness Rmax=6,3S to micrometers General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
N Convert Class A Software to B by on-chip Watchdog IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
F How to convert inches to degrees - Inspecting the perpendicularity of 2 lines Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
K How do you convert Subjective Data into Numerical Data? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 11
B Process Approach - Convert System of Documentation into System of Managed Processes Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
AnaMariaVR2 How do I convert an .ASHX file to a pdf or MS PPT file? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 11
S Is it possible to convert a gas turbine to a diesel turbine? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
B Timeframe to Convert to AS9100 from ISO9001 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
L AS9100 in Japan convert from JISQ 9100 to AS9100 consultant needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M Minitab Macro-Command 'NUMERIC' to convert a text column to an numeric column Using Minitab Software 8
R Please help me to convert from ISO9001 to ISO13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
eternal_atlas Quality Objectives - Convert these objectives into "SMART" format ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Q How do I convert inches of mercury to pounds per foot Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
P How to convert angle measurement given in degree to degree/Minutes/Seconds? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
J Six Sigma chart - How do I convert a database into a chart with binomial distribution Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
M Efficient approach to convert Quality System from ISO 13485:2000 to ISO 13485:2003 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
C API Q1 Quality Manual Example - Trying to convert an existing ISO 9001 QMS Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 30
Q 6 Weeks to convert from QS-9000 TE Supplement to ISO 9001:2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
C Convert Dewpoint Temperature specification to RH (Relative Humidity) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Casana Distributors cannot convert to TS? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
J How to convert an unbeliever - Dinged for insufficient documentation by our registrar Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
S Tolerance limits for micro balance General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
S IOQ protocol for a Micro-Vu measuring system - Is a PQ required? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
B Safety & EMC certificate updated when MCU (MIcro-Controller) is changed? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
B How to QC Small Micro-Fill Volumes in Amber Vials Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
J Micro Tubing Concentricity Checking using Crosshairs Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
E Micro-Vu Inspec Software User Manual Needed Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
B ISO 9001 for a small Micro Software Company Software Quality Assurance 18
A Baked Food Micro and Nutrional Value Testing Requirements Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M Establishing Ranges for Weights for Calibration Verification of a Micro-Balance Calibration Frequency (Interval) 1
B Hand Swabbing Employees - Guidelines of micro limits and procedures and frequency Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
C Creating a Micro QMS - 4 geographical sites and 3 types of core activities ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S 8 micro inch reference specimen required - I have a Mitutoyo SV-622 profilometer General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
Z What electronic height gage to buy? (micro-hite, fowler mestra, etc) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
M Calibration Requirements for MICRO 2 AIR COMPARATOR General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
A Effectiveness of Training... micro or macro? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 29
P Micro Hardness Tester Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
Jen Kirley "Micro Combined-Heat-and-Power" System (micro-CHP) - The future of home energy? World News 10
Marc Advanced Micro Devices' new dual-core processors prices revealed After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
Marc Micro direct methanol fuel cell system for IBM ThinkPad notebooks After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
C What is the least acceptable TAR value? Mettler UMX2 micro balance - Class E2 weights General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
I Microbiological Testing - Bioburden and Identification of Micro-Organisms ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
S Systems Approach or Process Approach? Micro level of managing ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 107
D SPC program called QC-Calc - Use with Micro-Vu equipment - Opinions please Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
V Micro Contamination - Emoderivates (producing albumin, etc from human plasma) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1