Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

How to copy a Minitab graph template

FAndrade

Starting to get Involved
Hi,

I'm looking for an option to do different graphs (same variables but different data), but keeping the same graph layout (number of ticks, titles, colors, etc). I have different worksheets for different data, but everytime I do a graph, I have to manually change all layout again. Any help would be great.

best regards.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
After customizing your initial graph and with this graph still active, go to Editor > Make Similar Graph... This allows you to replace the original variable with a new variable while keeping all formatting the same.

FAndrade

Starting to get Involved
After customizing your initial graph and with this graph still active, go to Editor > Make Similar Graph... This allows you to replace the original variable with a new variable while keeping all formatting the same.
Hi Miner,

thanks for your answer. The problem is that I have all info on different worksheets, and that option can only allow me to select variables of the same worksheet.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
The only other option that comes to mind is to generate the graph using Session commands and subcommands then copying those into a macro.

Top Bottom