How to copy a Minitab graph template

F

FAndrade

Hi,

I'm looking for an option to do different graphs (same variables but different data), but keeping the same graph layout (number of ticks, titles, colors, etc). I have different worksheets for different data, but everytime I do a graph, I have to manually change all layout again. Any help would be great.

best regards.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
After customizing your initial graph and with this graph still active, go to Editor > Make Similar Graph... This allows you to replace the original variable with a new variable while keeping all formatting the same.

F

FAndrade

After customizing your initial graph and with this graph still active, go to Editor > Make Similar Graph... This allows you to replace the original variable with a new variable while keeping all formatting the same.

Hi Miner,

thanks for your answer. The problem is that I have all info on different worksheets, and that option can only allow me to select variables of the same worksheet.

How to copy a Minitab graph template

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
The only other option that comes to mind is to generate the graph using Session commands and subcommands then copying those into a macro.

Top Bottom