How to establish Datum Planes with two cylinders?

Omar.

Starting to get Involved
Hello All,

I have two questions about establishing Datum planes with two cylinders. I have looking for an answer on Y14.5 2009 Std. But I can find anything that lead me to an answer.

I have attached a ppt for a better understanding of my problem.

I would really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Omar R.

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H How to Establish and Document Competence of Employees in a Small Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
shimonv 21 CFR 820.20(d) says: Each manufacturer shall establish a Quality Plan 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
K Historical Data to establish Control Limits Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
R Does "establish, implement and maintain a procedure" require a Document - OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 1
S How to establish a Sampling Plan from the Rework percentage? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 6
T To establish ISO 9001:2008 in a ISO 17025 accredited Company ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
G Characterization Studies: Analyzing Data to Establish Conclusions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
F FAA Letter of Need to establish Continuing Need Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 1
B Airbus to establish assembly line in United States AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
G NADCAP - How do I establish if a process is covered? Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
D Establish a Documented Procedure (4.2.3) vs. Establish Process (7.6) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
Q How to Establish Microbiological Limits in Foods Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
R How to establish Quality Objectives per TS 16949 Clause 5.4.1 Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
K How to establish critical limit for Critical Control Points (CCPs) Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 7
L Criteria to Establish a Relevant Due Date for Closing Corrective Actions Internal Auditing 8
Z How to Establish a Process in Terms of more Added Value? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Z Can we establish system documents with VIDEO or HUMAN? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
T How to Establish Internal Quality Control Planning APQP and PPAP 4
T How to establish KPI Disposal and Follow Up Process Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
G Quality Policy Requirements - Establish and implement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C How should I establish Quality Systems in my small company Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
C The organisation shall Establish, Implement & Maintain a Procedure(s)? ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 21
C Do I have to establish a software validation procedure? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 11
C How to establish a Design History file (DHF)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 15
R Anyone know how to establish one piece flow in apparel industry? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
M How to Establish criteria for acceptance of products ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Ajit Basrur FDA on path to establish offices in China US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
H Is it possible to establish a new subforum for TL9000? TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 7
Z How to Establish Quality Manual Not Following the Structure of the Standard? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 3
Z How to Establish Quality Policy Based on Vision of Organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
Q How can I Establish a New Medical Device Laboratory? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
Z How to Establish a TS 16949 QMS in an ISO 9001 Registered Company? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Z How to Establish Simple and Efficient Procedures and Operating Instructions Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
A Establish a New Quality System based on Lean - Starting A Late Career in Quality Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
R What statistical method to establish a specification? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
T How to establish the 4M (Man Machine Method Material) change control Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
C How to establish an effective ISO/TS16949 System? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
A How to establish linkage between specs/control plan/FMEA/process flow? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
Douglas E. Purdy Acceptability of Perishable Tooling - How do you establish the standards/requirements Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
apestate Job Shop Inspection and Test - Where should we establish inspections? Why? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 22
Raffy Do we need to establish Quality Objectives per department? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Geoff Cotton Taguchi quality loss function - How do I establish the 'Consumer Loss' element? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 6
2 GDT of datums - Putting Datum C on a drawing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
CycleMike GD&T - Hole pattern - Print (attached) has a single Datum Reference Frame Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
O Clamps in checking fixtures used to drive datum features. Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
O Orientation with respect to a Compound Datum Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
O Thread Diameter as a Datum Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
T Establishing -F- datum - need advice Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
O Datum A and B are both Cylinders (GD&T) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
O How to deal with Multiple Datums - Position with respect to Multiple Datum Feature Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7