How to fill out an SREA (Supplier Request for Engineering Approval) form at Ford?

:bigwave:Good day to all,

I'm starting to work with Ford and they ask me to send a SREA form to inform a minor change but I'm not sure how to do it.

Does anyone have a complete form that I coudl use as a guide?

PS: The change is adding a new Ink supplier that it is used to paint the Finish Good (no change in the Ink formula nor the color)

Also, I'm the project engineer and I asume that QA should be the person to summit this form to Ford, what do you think? :confused:

Thanks in advace!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

ddonben

I am guessing you have access to Covisint.
At the bottom of the Ford portal home is a link to "Quality system and Supplier Documents".
Once you follow the link, scroll down to the the link for SREA. The SREA section gives you forms, instructions, and web based traing.

Good luck.

V

vardar3

I had to send the completed form to all JIT members at the FORD site that we ship to. They had to sign and return the form, before I coud have the STA sign. It was hard so I suggest if you ship to multiple plants, identify your contacts early and give them a heads up.

Once that was complete I was able to send phase 1 and phase 2 of the Ford Phased PPAP together. I submitted phases 3 which is Capacity Analysis Report after the phase 1 & 2 were approved.

Thanks everyone, I've already schedule follow up meetings with the team (including SQE) and with your comments and the experience from the team we summit the SREA. We got the 1st approval and I believe ew'll have the rest by the end on this month.

Again thank for your comments!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplier Management ISO 13485: 2016- Which supplier needs to fill in a self assessment form? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
F How to fill out an Appearance Approval Report (AAR) APQP and PPAP 0
M Media fill filters and the Media fill filtration process Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
R Specific ISO requirement to fill in all spaces on a move tag? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
D How to fill a Process FMEA - Three columns - Severity, occurrence and Detection FMEA and Control Plans 16
A IRCA Application Form Fill - Guidance ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 22
N How to fill out Form 3654 for Material Conformity 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
bobdoering Thanks to those that tried to fill the void Covegratulations 2
P Is it a rule to fill in all the 5 why in order to get the actual root cause? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
L Scope of TS16949 for Aftermarket Product and a Service Fill Product IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B How to QC Small Micro-Fill Volumes in Amber Vials Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
E How to write an Aseptic Media Fill Validation Document Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
M Setting Solid Dose Drug Fill Count Ranges Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 8
J Can you use pencil to sign documents, fill out forms, etc? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 52
N Can we use a black pen to sign documents, fill out forms, etc? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
J AWS D17.1:2001 Fill In Form Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 0
B Can we fill-up blank field or alter information on the records? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
M Class I Sterile Application-TGA - What application form do we need to fill in? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
M Macro to fill up columns when shorter then others Using Minitab Software 4
D How do I Auto fill colour on excel if certain risk criteria is met on PFMEA? Help! Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 13
B How to fill s/c and c/c in DFMEA (Design FMEA)? Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
D Average fill label - "e" Mark, probably a UK specific requirement. Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
I Must Quality Incoming fill the checksheet for checking the Supplier part, In ISO TS? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
R ECO (Engineering Change Order) Question for all experts (fill the blanks) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M APQP application examples - I need APQP forms and guide how to fill the forms APQP and PPAP 3
D How to fill in the columns of a PFMEA for pure measuring processes? FMEA and Control Plans 16
ScottK What's the longest supplier self survey you've had to fill out? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 34
G When do you need to fill Team Feasibility Commitment? APQP and PPAP 14
T 6-panel report explained? How to fill out a "good" 6-panel report Six Sigma 14
M Percent recycle versus land fill benchmark - What percentage are you at? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
S Training Evaluation Form - Evaluator feel difficulty to fill this form Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
M Chrysler 7 Step Corrective Action form - how to fill it out? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
D Instructions for Forms - How do people know what to mark and fill in? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 17
V Ford SREA (Supplier Request for Engineering Approval) 2007 revision Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
K Questions about SREA (Supplier Request for Engineering Approval) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
B General SREA (Supplier Request for Engineering Approval) form for all OEM's? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
F SREA - Srea For A Review In A Drawing - What Does It Mean? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
G Dealing with non conformity caused by Supplier Components detected in the production line IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
G Supplier doesn't accept the complaints Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 19
K New supplier audit as per V3.1 by French Automotive OEM General Auditing Discussions 2
A ASL requirement when the supplier is certified for ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
D Approved supplier list for R&D ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M SemaTech SSQA Standardized Supplier Quality Assessment - my favorite tool ever Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Supplier Quality level category help - high level ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
J Supplier Controlled Shipping (GM CS1) Condition Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
L Supplier within the Organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D Supplier Quality - How to classify a supplier level Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 7
P Understanding DFMEA and PFMEA - Supplier Related IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 21
S Can assembly manufacturing sub-supplier be certified IATF 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M How Supplier Capacity check is done by competitors Manufacturing and Related Processes 0