How to find a good online CFDA submission training?

lyannastark

Starting to get Involved
I want to learn more about CFDA submission training. Now, most of my clients have a plan to get a CFDA approval in near future (1-2 years).

Are there any good online trainings that you can recommend? Or other useful documents/resources?

Thanks!

KB2021

Registered
You may want your clients to refer to the China Medical Device Agency as NMPA. CFDA is no longer the regulatory authority (since 2018).

RAPS is a good organization to utilize and/or become a member for useful documents/resources.

There are online courses in CMDE(Center for Medical Device Evaluation) website.
here is a link about Introduction of Medical Device Registration Process
cmde.png

Coursewu

Registered
I have found this website

On its regulation compliance service page, they also offer customized trainings, maybe you can ask them for an enquiry. I usually browser some pharmaceutical regulation news on this website, quite uesful and up-to-date. Hope it helps you.
1640852054510.png

claredu

Registered
This is too coincidental. I am in China and I am looking for FDA PMA registration. Could we share the registration experience between the two countries?

TimZhao

NMPAFocus
I want to learn more about CFDA submission training. Now, most of my clients have a plan to get a CFDA approval in near future (1-2 years).

Are there any good online trainings that you can recommend? Or other useful documents/resources?

Thanks!
You can either visit CMDE official website -- training tab or you can leave your message to me. i am willing to assist you.

Top Bottom