How to get EUDAMED Single Registration Number (SRN)

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
How do we get a “Single Registration Number”? I understand this number is provided by an electronic system that should be set up by the European Commission, as per Article 30. So, is this electronic system EUDAMED? However, I just tried to play around MDR-EUDAMED I do not have an SRN yet. I also couldn't find my AR in the system.

My question is how is this SRN to be gotten?

https://webgate.acceptance.ec.europ...registrations/edit/01DQZN1SD7ZJSFG40ME4NJGPBA

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dgrainger

Trusted Information Resource
It's not running yet. The commission will inform us by 25th March 2020: Article 34.1....

1. The Commission shall, in collaboration with the MDCG, draw up the functional specifications for Eudamed. The​
Commission shall draw up a plan for the implementation of those specifications by 26 May 2018. That plan shall seek​
to ensure that Eudamed is fully functional at a date that allows the Commission to publish the notice referred to in​
paragraph 3 of this Article by 25 March 2020 and that all other relevant deadlines laid down in Article 123 of this​
Regulation and in Article 113 of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 are met.​

Updates here:
European database on medical devices (EUDAMED) - Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs - European Commission

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
It's not running yet. The commission will inform us by 25th March 2020: Article 34.1....

1. The Commission shall, in collaboration with the MDCG, draw up the functional specifications for Eudamed. The​
Commission shall draw up a plan for the implementation of those specifications by 26 May 2018. That plan shall seek​
to ensure that Eudamed is fully functional at a date that allows the Commission to publish the notice referred to in​
paragraph 3 of this Article by 25 March 2020 and that all other relevant deadlines laid down in Article 123 of this​
Regulation and in Article 113 of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 are met.​

Updates here:
European database on medical devices (EUDAMED) - Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs - European Commission

Thanks for these updates. Yes, I do understand its not running yet, but they had mentioned they were going to roll out a Test environment by the last quarter of 2019 for us to have a feel of it. Is that not available already? As I found this EU Login on the EC site.

kreid

Involved In Discussions
Thanks for these updates. Yes, I do understand its not running yet, but they had mentioned they were going to roll out a Test environment by the last quarter of 2019 for us to have a feel of it. Is that not available already? As I found this EU Login on the EC site.
There is a test platform available now.

kreid

Involved In Discussions
Could you please help provide a direct URL to that? Thanks
Unfortunately, I cannot, I have seen a demonstration of the Eudamed Playground (as they call it) via COCIR. I think that maybe there was a registration process to get access.
Maybe try googling it?

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
Unfortunately, I cannot, I have seen a demonstration of the Eudamed Playground (as they call it) via COCIR. I think that maybe there was a registration process to get access.
Maybe try googling it?
Thanks. Yes I have googled it and got this login page

EU Login

EU Login

On the EC commission site. But, I don't know if this was legit and had previously asked above on this thread.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S National registrations for MDR certified devices in absence of EUDAMED EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M UDI Database and EUDAMED - Will there be two separate databases? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
Watchcat Whatever happened to Eudamed 1.0? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
N EUDAMED postponement and compliance with Article 120 (3) MDR for Legacy Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Informational EU – Official position on EUDAMED delay Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M Informational EU – Possible EUDAMED delay Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
F EUDAMED UDI Medical Devices User's Guide Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
M Informational Eudamed Data Exchange Guidelines Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – Eudamed Data exchange services and entity models introductions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M Informational EU – M2M Data Exchange available services for accessing MDR EUDAMED data available for Economic Operator (EO) organisations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – EUDAMED UDI Device Data Dictionary + data sets Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
shimonv Informational New guidance documents about EUDAMED - April 2019 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Informational MDCG 2019-5 Registration of legacy devices in EUDAMED Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 11
M Informational MDCG 2019-4 Timelines for registration of device data elements in EUDAMED Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – Draft Functional specifications for the European Database on Medical Devices (Eudamed) – First release (High(1)) to be audited Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Plan for the CND nomenclature (for EUDAMED use) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
N Notified Body excessive reporting onto Competent Authorities via the Eudamed database ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
Ronen E Eudamed - Public Access - Directive 2007/47/EC preamble EU Medical Device Regulations 2
G IVD EU Notifications - May 2011 deadline for mandatory use of the Eudamed database EU Medical Device Regulations 7
Y Eudamed - European database for Medical Devices CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
N Where to find Regulations for Reprocessing and Reuse of Single-Use Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
T Single Fault Condition IEC 60601 Clause 8.7.1 shorting Cr/Cl in Patient Applied Part IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
D Partial FAI - AS9102 - One single drawing has 10 part numbers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
Sidney Vianna Informational IAF and ILAC Seek Contractor for Establishment of a Single International Organization for Accreditation ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
F UDI - Unit of Use and Class I, single-use devices EU Medical Device Regulations 4
A Single use non-sterile syringe used in the oral cavity - Laboratory test advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
CycleMike GD&T - Hole pattern - Print (attached) has a single Datum Reference Frame Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
K Does company who manufacture but does not design or carry out clinical trials is responsible for CE marking for single use medical devices? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
F 2017/745 Article 31 Single Registration Number Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
M Informational EU draft act – Single-use medical devices – safety and performance requirements for reprocessing Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Q IATF rule for single site - Ingots from scrap metal recycling company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
R Supplier Controls we can place on Single-Source Suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Critical suppliers (Definition of) and MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 15
A Touch current in single fault conditions test and earth leakage current in normal conditions test, are they really different tests? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
Ed Panek Can a single supplier fit two or more categories for risk? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T No Defined Shelf Life/Expiration Date - Disposable single-use, non-invasive, non-sterile Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
F Reprocessing or refurbishing? Single Use Medical Device CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
S How to make Single Sign On (SSO) Comply e-sig requirements? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
E Sample size for design verification of variable in single use device Design and Development of Products and Processes 19
Ed Panek Sensitive Supplier Issue - Single source supplier ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
G Single DFU for multiple medical devices in one box Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M Medical Device News Health Canada - Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition Plan Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
A ISO 2859 Single Sampling - Clarification regarding the sampling table Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
bio_subbu Indian government issues guidance on Grouping Medical Devices in a Single Submission Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
F Marketing a single medical device with multiple indications Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
G IEC 61010 - Single Fault Condition - Protective Impedance Implementation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
T Definition Sole source VS. Single Source - Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 2
Edward Reesor MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) Costs Canada Medical Device Regulations 7
Mikey324 GR&R - Little to no part to part variation in single part number Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
R How many Corrective Action Request can be Issued by DCMA for a single issue? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2