How to get EUDAMED Single Registration Number (SRN)

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
How do we get a “Single Registration Number”? I understand this number is provided by an electronic system that should be set up by the European Commission, as per Article 30. So, is this electronic system EUDAMED? However, I just tried to play around MDR-EUDAMED I do not have an SRN yet. I also couldn't find my AR in the system.

My question is how is this SRN to be gotten?

https://webgate.acceptance.ec.europ...registrations/edit/01DQZN1SD7ZJSFG40ME4NJGPBA

dgrainger

Trusted Information Resource
It's not running yet. The commission will inform us by 25th March 2020: Article 34.1....

1. The Commission shall, in collaboration with the MDCG, draw up the functional specifications for Eudamed. The​
Commission shall draw up a plan for the implementation of those specifications by 26 May 2018. That plan shall seek​
to ensure that Eudamed is fully functional at a date that allows the Commission to publish the notice referred to in​
paragraph 3 of this Article by 25 March 2020 and that all other relevant deadlines laid down in Article 123 of this​
Regulation and in Article 113 of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 are met.​

Updates here:
European database on medical devices (EUDAMED) - Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs - European Commission

kreid

Involved In Discussions
You get the SRN from your Competent Authority. I have approached one CA recently and they responded that they are not ready to issue them yet.

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
It's not running yet. The commission will inform us by 25th March 2020: Article 34.1....

1. The Commission shall, in collaboration with the MDCG, draw up the functional specifications for Eudamed. The​
Commission shall draw up a plan for the implementation of those specifications by 26 May 2018. That plan shall seek​
to ensure that Eudamed is fully functional at a date that allows the Commission to publish the notice referred to in​
paragraph 3 of this Article by 25 March 2020 and that all other relevant deadlines laid down in Article 123 of this​
Regulation and in Article 113 of Regulation (EU) 2017/746 are met.​

Updates here:
European database on medical devices (EUDAMED) - Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs - European Commission

Thanks for these updates. Yes, I do understand its not running yet, but they had mentioned they were going to roll out a Test environment by the last quarter of 2019 for us to have a feel of it. Is that not available already? As I found this EU Login on the EC site.

kreid

Involved In Discussions
Thanks for these updates. Yes, I do understand its not running yet, but they had mentioned they were going to roll out a Test environment by the last quarter of 2019 for us to have a feel of it. Is that not available already? As I found this EU Login on the EC site.
There is a test platform available now.

kreid

Involved In Discussions
Could you please help provide a direct URL to that? Thanks
Unfortunately, I cannot, I have seen a demonstration of the Eudamed Playground (as they call it) via COCIR. I think that maybe there was a registration process to get access.
Maybe try googling it?

duinyk

Involved In Discussions
Unfortunately, I cannot, I have seen a demonstration of the Eudamed Playground (as they call it) via COCIR. I think that maybe there was a registration process to get access.
Maybe try googling it?

Thanks. Yes I have googled it and got this login page

EU Login

EU Login

On the EC commission site. But, I don't know if this was legit and had previously asked above on this thread.

Thanks

Top Bottom