How to get my Auditor Certification

A

allen

CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME INFO ON STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO GET RAB CERTIFIED AS A QS-9000 AUDITOR?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
call RAB/ASQ and get a package that will detail all the details..costs about $10 from ASQ...alot depends an where you already are...my guess is that you are at the very beginning?

A quick guide is first a registered/approved Quality system lead Assessor course....can also do one with QS emphasis, but thats not required. Then you work with that a while gaining experience. Then become registered as a lead auditor, and hook up with a registrar for sponsorship...and its off to Detroit for an AIAG course/exam for the QS part..all the while gaining audit time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Certification for IATF Lead Auditor will expire in 2020 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
P ASQ Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA) Certification Preparation 2019 ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
S AIAG CQI Auditor Qualification and 3rd Party Certification Requirements General Auditing Discussions 2
J Online ISO 13485 Auditor Certification ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
D "It depends on the Auditor" Is excessive variation jeopardizing system certification? Registrars and Notified Bodies 40
J Is My AS9100 certification Auditor Normal? Registrars and Notified Bodies 9
D IATF 16949 - Internal Auditor Training/Certification Requirements Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
QSM_Rick Advice on selecting an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification Course ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
S What to expect in an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification Course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
D What are the requirements of a Auditor for a Certification Body ? Career and Occupation Discussions 11
C Should I get an Internal Auditor Certification of Exemplar Global / RABQSA? Internal Auditing 17
H RABQSA ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA - Which certification? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
A Need Clarity on AS9100 Lead Auditor Certification Requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 19
M Pursuing AEA (Aerospace Experience Auditor) Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
M Adding AS9100C Lead Auditor Certification to an IRCA ISO 9001 LA Certification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
H Choosing between RABQSA Lead Auditor or ASQ CQA Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
A AS9100 rev C Skill Examiner Audit to complete my RABQSA Auditor certification Career and Occupation Discussions 3
T AS9100 Series Auditor Certification - Clarification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
G ASQ CQA Certification vs. RABQSA or IRCA Lead Auditor Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
D TL 9000 Lead Auditor Training & Certification TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 1
M CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) Certification Exam Materials Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
A Completing RABQSA AS9100 AIEA Auditor Certification Requirements - how to get audits? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
H Auditor certification for the VDA 6.3 standard VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 4
A Questions that auditor may ask during the certification or 2nd stage audit. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
I Any Consequences If I Lose My Supplier Auditor Certification? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
E TS 16949 3rd-Party Auditor Certification - 2nd Sponsor CB IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
O AS9100 Rev B Lead Auditor Certification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
A Tutorials on CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) certification Software Quality Assurance 4
W Where to buy referenced standards - ASQ Biomedical Auditor Certification - CBA exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
M Auditor days for ISO 9001:2008 "re"certification audits Registrars and Notified Bodies 15
N ISO 14001 Lead auditor certification under 1996 & 2004 revisions ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
B Quality Auditor Certification - CQA Professional Certifications and Degrees 12
J TS 16949 Auditor Re-Certification Exam - Simulation test paper or questions pool General Auditing Discussions 8
Colin Cost of Maintaining Auditor Certification (IRCA QMS Lead Auditor) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1
Q IRCA Lead Auditor Certification - How do I get the necessary audits? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
S Auditor requires us to have a copy of 2nd Edition Certification Rules IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 17
N Can the person behind ISO Certification also be the Internal Auditor? General Auditing Discussions 13
S Certification Body Auditor Day Rate Salary Career and Occupation Discussions 9
P Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria for Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002 General Auditing Discussions 8
J Would you recommend the Elsmar Cove to your Certification Body (CB) auditor? Career and Occupation Discussions 35
B Occupational Health and Safety Auditor Certification through RABQSA or IRCA Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
P RABQSA QMS Lead Auditor - Recommend 2nd Lead Auditor certification? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
R Auditor Certification Requirements for Registrars - Perry Johnson de Mexico General Auditing Discussions 3
S SMMT Trainer / TS Auditor - Do they have to get their re-certification from IAOB? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Z ASQ or RAB Auditor Certification - Which is Better? ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Professional Certifications and Degrees 8
K Opinions re New RABQSA QMS Auditor Certification Criteria - Competency Professional Certifications and Degrees 33
I Internal Auditor Training - Does TS 16949 Require Formal Training or Certification? Internal Auditing 19
C RAB Auditor Certification Response Time ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 26
S TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification course Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
K Quality Auditor Certification vs. Lead Auditor Certification General Auditing Discussions 55