• Google has changed ad sizes for some reason. I am investigating and will get the sizes reduced to what they have been until now. I apologise for the inconvenience.

How to Identify and Evaluate Environmental Aspects and Impacts

S

samsung

Thanks Stijloor. Through his profile I could locate the exact post (#154) QAGal was referring to.

One more help. Can you please show me the way as to how to refer a single post in a thread; means no other posts are shown on the page but the one which one wants to show. I've seen it over here but don't know how to go about. We may take the example of C Emmons post in question.

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks Stijloor. Through his profile I could locate the exact post (#154) QAGal was referring to.

One more help. Can you please show me the way as to how to refer a single post in a thread; means no other posts are shown on the page but the one which one wants to show. I've seen it over here but don't know how to go about. We may take the example of C Emmons post in question.
Sorry, I do not know.

Two options that I use:
  1. A link (like you did)
  2. Copy and paste

Maybe Marc can help.

Stijloor.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
:topic: Every post has a dedicated link. Immediately to the left of the
there is a # for each post. Right click on that number and copy the url, so you can use it for a single post view.

V

venkatesan

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your example and i have used some of the aspects with impacts. And i would like to know how to put the score like 1,3,5, can you help me on that so i will be great full to you.

Venkatesan

Top Bottom