How to make a Product Requirement Document for a Transportation Company

E

elaurensia

I work at shuttle company. I was assigned to make a product requirement document. How to make it? I have no idea... So, it comply with clause 5.4, 5.2, 7.2.1 ISO 9001:2008? Please help.:confused:

Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: How to make a Product Requirement Document for Transportation Company

elaurensia,

Product requirements document in your case is a specification for your shuttle service.

The relevant clause is 7.3 as the spec is output from your organization's design process.

You could develop this spec with your service design team and then document your service design process for your management system.

Or, you could capture the promise your organization makes to its shuttle service customers.

For further information google "service blueprinting".

John

Kronos147

Trusted Information Resource
Interesting topic.

I would think to include On Time Delivery as a requirement.

Do you use shock sensors on the cargo? I would think maximum ranges should be specified if you do.

What other requirements can you determine? Fuel consumption?

Eric

E

elaurensia

Hi John and Eric,

Thanks for your information, especially the google keyword.

Fuel consumption is also a good idea.

I've been putting together our promise to our shuttle customers.

I attached some of my ideas ... what do you think?

Thanks

Attachments

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi John and Eric,

Thanks for your information, especially the google keyword.

Fuel consumption is also a good idea.

I've been putting together our promise to our shuttle customers.

I attached some of my ideas ... what do you think?

Thanks
elaurensia,

Sorry, my Office365 subscription is not working at the moment because Microsoft has a problem with its cloud.

Would you please upload a PDF version of your Shuttle Service Promise.

Thanks,

John

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
elaurensia,

I would add a section on the shuttle drivers.

Competent (includes drug-free)
Rested (includes records of time spent driving)
Retested for advanced driving skills
Etc...

Who makes sure the passengers are wearing their seat belts?

Would customers of other religions appreciate a prayer room?

Is there any need for a section on communicating with customers regarding timetables, pricing, cancelations, emergencies, etc?

John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Input Requirement Document for developing Product Presentation by Multimedia Solution Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
P REACH - A few of the hundreds components in my product no longer meet requirement REACH and RoHS Conversations 2
V Tell me about AS9015 Requirement for the delegation of Product Verification AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
E 7.1 (f) Question on this product realization requirement AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
D ISO/TS 16949 Requirement to 'Test Product in the Field' IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
G ISO 13485 Requirement on labeling product in WIP (Work In Process) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
C Requirement for NB audit with Discontinued Product EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A PPAP Sample Requirement - Using Product which has been Re-Worked APQP and PPAP 6
T Requirement for a Documented Process for the Review and Release of Product For Sale ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
G How to determine FDA Product Performance Requirement US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
harrysons Automotive product transferring process what requirement to comply? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
V Product Design Skills - TS 16949 Clause 6.2.2.1 Requirement IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
H TS 16949 Cl 7.2.2 - Review the Requirement Related to the Product IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
P ISO/TS16949 MSA Requirement for Product Testing - Gloss and Grain Pattern IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
M Customer Supplied Product and Traceability - No Customer Requirement - Toll Processor IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
N Product Audits - Is it a requirement to measure at least 3 parts? General Auditing Discussions 4
Felony Melony New Product Launch - Safe Launch Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
Marcel DS How do I know if my product is required be RoHS certified? REACH and RoHS Conversations 6
I Control Plan (Product/Process specification/ Tolerance) acceptance FMEA and Control Plans 27
DuncanGibbons Technical Data Package vs Digital Product Definition APQP and PPAP 0
A ISO 11135:2014, B.1.4, BI resistance x product bioburden ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
Sravan Manchikanti How to interpret '8.3 Control of nonconforming product' for SaMD device while implementing ISO 13485 & MDSAP ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
R Product Recall - medical devices in the hospital warehouse Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
A Software bug fixes after shipping a product EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S How to measure severity if my product is designed for emergency use and failure would result in death? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 6
D IATF16949 7.5.3.2.1 Record Retention - Our Product or Customer Product? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
H Operational planning and product and service provision when things happen so fast ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
T Letter to file for Product Certification CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
J Scope of ISO 9001 clause 10.2 in the product life cycle ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S Can a Contract Manufacturer "release" product on behalf of client to the market? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
T Formal Q Self Assessment - Problem with assigning Product and Process Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
S California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act - Product Label advice needed Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
S Definition of "worldwide" in view of IATF 16949 and Product conformity IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
H PCD remains valid for new product ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
M MDR EU Distributor for our CE Mark product in the for Netherlands EU Medical Device Regulations 6
E How do you determine if hipot is necessary for a cable product? Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Ed Panek CE Mark Requirements on Kits (off the shelf product requirements met) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
N Authorised Representative details on product label? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
D Importing a general wellness low risk product Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
V Process, component or full product re-qualification: leaded to unleaded solder Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 8
C Brazil - Product Code (and brand) Change Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
N Audit non-compliance API Q1 - Use of External Documents 4.4.4 in Product Realization Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 4
S A clinical performance evaluation study with an IVD product as Investagional Use product - Clinical Monitor requirements 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
H Remote product audits in Coivd-19 - IATF 16949 9.2.2.4 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
B EU MDR Perscription product guidance EU Medical Device Regulations 1
F Product audit sampling plans IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
D Interesting Discussion Requirements for selling a Food product in USA Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 0
D How to list multi-product sample pack in GUDID 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
N What is our product classification? (Does Unclassified classification still exists) Other US Medical Device Regulations 14