How to make a Three Dimensional graph using Excel?

D
Can somebody indicate me how I can made a trhee dimensional graph with excell. I want to have growth rate combined with Light ant temperatur

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

johno

Excel offers the ability to plot lines on an xy scatter graph so a classic way to try to plot three variables would be to use a contour plot similar to topo maps. A simpler way with a more limited data set would be to plot circles of varying diameter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Problem solving activity - Three hours to fix the issue Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
E Three basic questions about ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
K Beginner in ISO 45001 here! Three questions Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 6
L Templates for three ISO 13485:2016 SOPs ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
S How to number and control translated SOPs - Three languages Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
I Flatness - Rectangular part using the three jack method Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
B Variable Gage R&R - Two operators instead of three Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
D How to fill a Process FMEA - Three columns - Severity, occurrence and Detection FMEA and Control Plans 16
Marc Hackers unleash smart Twitter phishing tool that snags two in three users IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 7
M Three final products in one biocompatibility test? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 2
R FDA released three guidance documents for Medical Devices - August 2014 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
A Is it mandatory to revise MSDS every three years? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
E ANOVA for Taguchi method - Four factors and three levels and nine runs (Minitab) Using Minitab Software 6
Ajit Basrur India marks three years since last polio case Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 2
S Three Questions on Finished Medical Device Traceability, Labeling and Packaging US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
C Optimize One Response with Three Variables Using Minitab Software 8
E How can I measure three true positions? GD&T basic question General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
B Three Sub-Companies - Is One Quality Manual Enough? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
J Three Best Practices and Lessons Learned in APQP APQP and PPAP 1
H Do we need all three AS9102 forms if we manufacture only Piece Parts? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
I Analysing the data from three different cavities of one mould Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
P Monitoring Production Defects - Three simple questions Six Sigma 3
L I have four groups to compare, and each group has three samples Using Minitab Software 4
N What are three kinds of flow in Lean or Six Sigma? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
B What is the psychology behind three rings? Customer Complaints 8
Marc Customer Service - Three Stories About Improving Customer Service Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
J Calibration of Micrometer Reading up to Three Decimals General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
D One-Two-Three Sigma Control Limits - Calculating Control Limits for X-bar Charts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
T Constant for a M3x.35 Set Plug using the "Three-Wire Method" Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
AnaMariaVR2 FDA has issued three Warning Letters... US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 13
F Differences among three locations with respect to mean selling price - Minitab help Using Minitab Software 2
R How to determine the reference voltage for three-phase transformer? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 12
Marc Three Email Topics Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
S Best wire size for 'three wire method' to measure pitch dia. of asymmetrical thread General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Proposal to Senior Management - Three options for our new CAPA process Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
N DFM, DFA and POKA YOKE - Are these three related? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Marc Three-Inch Device Detects 3,000 Types of Viruses and Bacteria World News 0
P Panic time! Audit in three days! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
M Top Three Reasons why TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Initiatives Fail Manufacturing and Related Processes 39
Hershal Only THREE foods - Informal sharing of tastes Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
isolisa Three ISO 17025 Questions ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
P Determining Sample Size - Filling a bag with three different types of candy Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 31
T Gage R & R Study "Best Practices" - More than three operators? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
Sam4Quality The Three Jars! Brain Teasers and Puzzles 4
M Chi Square Help - One of my variables has three possible results Using Minitab Software 15
Proud Liberal Using Three (3) Gage Pins to Check Hole Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
O Difference between Six and Three Sigma? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
D Gap Analysis - Three months until our ISO/TS 16949 3rd party surveillance audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Sidney Vianna Tough talk on Detroit Three doesn't consider suppliers World News 0
B MTBF calculations - Three student homework problems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 10