How to receive EASA approval for removing of engine QEC Kit

D

davor_k

Dear All,

I would like to ask you for help.
Could you please express your opionion how to receive EASA approval for removing of QEC Kit from engine V2500 and after inspection recertify the full kit?

I am working for the company which has A1 approval for A320 (V2500 engines) and B1 category only for installation of QEC Kit. We would like to extend our approval for the following activity:

After removal of engine (with QEC) done by our maintenance team, we would like to tear down engine (before "overhaul visit" ) means separate the QEC Kit and certify the QEC Kit. The aim is to install the Kit on diffrent bare engine.

My question is: Is it allowed to issue EASA Form 1 for all QEC Kit. If the Kit which need to be recertify was not bought (swapping process during engine change) can we give Part No. for the Kit, what about Serial No.? Is it also required?

Is anybody experienced in process of QEC Kit maintenance?
Thank you in advance.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Is it possible to receive EASA STC within 48 hours after modification? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
M Who should receive the bills from suppliers and vendors, account payable or procurement? Consultants and Consulting 4
J Consumer or Medical Grade Tablet to Receive Data from a Recording Module via WIFI IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 10
N Receiving Inspection - Who should receive raw material Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 12
R Is it a requirement to notify my customer if I receive a 483 from the FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
M How do I prove I don't receive a controlled product? Ractopamine Hydrochloride Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
T Material Certification for Steel we Receive Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 23
R What to do after I receive a calibration certificate General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Sidney Vianna Ball Memorial Hospital - The first Indiana hospital to receive NIAHO accreditation Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 1
G 90 days after TS 16949 Registration/Certification Audit to receive certificate? Registrars and Notified Bodies 30
J Must you use an ISO 17025 lab in order to receive ISO 9001:2000 Certification ISO 17025 related Discussions 16
Sidney Vianna Suggestion to "green" ASQ - Option to not receive the magazine ASQ - American Society for Quality 21
D Global Motors - Does your organization (workplace) receive government subsidies? World News 31
E FDA - Audit - Response - Observation form 483. Do we now receive a formal letter? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
Y We are Looking for EASA LOA TYPE 1 experienced software developer Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
DuncanGibbons Should the requirements FAA/EASA Part 21 be addressed within the QMS and AS9100D quality manual? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
A Domain of the component (EASA CM No.: CM-SWCEH-001 Issue 01 Revision 02) Point 9.3.3 (Usage domain aspects) EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
L What is the very first step to prepare for applying EASA POA? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
S C of C release with accompanying EASA Form 1 for EASA Part 145 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
S Adding Value prior to signing EASA Form 1 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 5
S EASA Part 145 - The difference between non-certifying staff and Certifying staff Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 2
J MAG 6 and EASA Part-145 Issue 005. EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
M Transport Canada - EASA Part 145 (Bilateral) EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
S Calibration and Verification requirement for foreign EASA Part 145 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 7
A EASA Easy Access Rules for Continuing Airworthiness - June 2017 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 0
T Block 11 of the EASA FORM 1 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
T EASA P 145: What mandatory information should on the purchase order of the customer ? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
M Can an organisation hold an EASA Part 145 approval WITHOUT a QMS EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
A Microcontroller: Discussion about EASA CM - SWCEH - 001 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
P EASA STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) on a Pre-mod FAA STC Configuration EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
T EASA TAG Block 11 Status/Work issue Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
G BCARs/EASA to ISO9001/AS9100 cross reference matrix/table wanted EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
H POA procedure and EASA Form 1 Release EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
M A Question on EASA's "Release and Acceptance of Components" EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
I Meeting AS9100, FAA, Transport Canada, EASA Training Requirements - Vent/Rant Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
A EASA Part 21G approval for manufacturing of seat covers, carpets, curtains & others EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
C Example of Man Hours Plan required by EASA EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
J EASA DOA Certification/Design Activities in India EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
D EASA Form 1 Requirements for Serviceable Parts from Unserviceable Engine EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
J Maintenance Man Hour Plan which satisfies EASA Part 145.A.30 (example needed) EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 4
S EASA Part M Internal Audit Check List Internal Auditing 2
I Advice Needed For EASA Approved Aircraft Mod EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 1
X EASA Part 145 / FAA Bilateral Agreement vs. Manufacturing under EASA Part 21 EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
P The use of multiple EASA FORM 1 for Multiple Assemblies EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
A EASA Certification Acceptance - The Russian equivalent of EASA Part 145 (Maintenance) EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
W How to write an EASA 145 Quality Manual EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 3
JoCam EASA Regulatory Requirements for Electronics Contract Manufacturer AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
P Non EASA Aircraft - What is meant by Non EASA Aircraft? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 4
C What are these EASA Acronyms? EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 9
C EASA Part 145 Audit Programme example wanted EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 6