How To Select Regulatory (Regulatory Requirements?) For Implement Iso/ts 16949

P

piphat01

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REGULATORY ABOUT ISO/TS16949. HOW TO SELECTION USA OR UROPE OR OTHER REGULATORY AND WHAT REGULATORY DEPEND ON SUPPLIER OR CUSTOMER ?:rolleyes:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Registrars or Implementation?

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking about registrars - the companies which register companies to TS 16949 - there are several (I'm not sure off hand exactly how many) and there are quite a few threads in the Registrars forums on the whats and whys. Read through the threads in the Registrars forum to get an idea of what's going on.

As I said above, there are several large, multinationals who are 'accredited' to register companies to TS 16949. One off hand I know of and can recommend is DNV. While I haven't worked directly with DNV, what I have heard has been good and a couple of the folks at DNV regularly come here to help people out. That - to me - is a pretty nice thing for a registrar to do. If you would like to contact the folks at DNV, Sidney Vianna helps out here from time to time. I know of no other registrar which helps out here so to me it's something to consider. DNV Certification is a division of Det Norske Veritas (DNV) an independent foundation established in 1864 as a ship classification society. Obviously they're doing something right to have been in business this long.

But... You titled this thread "...How To Select Regulatory For Implement Iso/ts 16949..." From this, if you're talking about implementing TS 16949, it is not a regulated industry. There are many consultants and companies which assist for a fee. There are small consultants like me to large, world-wide companies which will help - the fees range from dramatically so I won't even address that issue.

And that is why these forums exist. For free, as you know, you can ask specific questions and get help implementing. Or, at least we try to help as best we can.

P

piphat01

Re: Registrars or Implementation?

I IMPLEMENT TS16949 AND PRE ASESSMENT BY CB.... . AUDITOR ASK ME "MY COMPANY SEND PRODUCTION IN USA EUROPE CHINA INDONESIA ... WHAT REGALATION TO IMPLEMENT TS16949. IN CURRENT WE IMPLEMENT MT COUNTRY REGULATION AND CUSTOMER REQUIRED . AUDITOR TOLD ME NOT ENough.

V

venkat

Dear Sir

there are number of registrars. I know SGS Yarseley

They cna do certificatuion and also BVQI. The registrar must be friendly to the company and not be fussy with the MR. The agency well known to MR is normally chosen

venkat

Top Bottom