How To Select Regulatory (Regulatory Requirements?) For Implement Iso/ts 16949

P

piphat01

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REGULATORY ABOUT ISO/TS16949. HOW TO SELECTION USA OR UROPE OR OTHER REGULATORY AND WHAT REGULATORY DEPEND ON SUPPLIER OR CUSTOMER ?:rolleyes:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Registrars or Implementation?

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking about registrars - the companies which register companies to TS 16949 - there are several (I'm not sure off hand exactly how many) and there are quite a few threads in the Registrars forums on the whats and whys. Read through the threads in the Registrars forum to get an idea of what's going on.

As I said above, there are several large, multinationals who are 'accredited' to register companies to TS 16949. One off hand I know of and can recommend is DNV. While I haven't worked directly with DNV, what I have heard has been good and a couple of the folks at DNV regularly come here to help people out. That - to me - is a pretty nice thing for a registrar to do. If you would like to contact the folks at DNV, Sidney Vianna helps out here from time to time. I know of no other registrar which helps out here so to me it's something to consider. DNV Certification is a division of Det Norske Veritas (DNV) an independent foundation established in 1864 as a ship classification society. Obviously they're doing something right to have been in business this long.

But... You titled this thread "...How To Select Regulatory For Implement Iso/ts 16949..." From this, if you're talking about implementing TS 16949, it is not a regulated industry. There are many consultants and companies which assist for a fee. There are small consultants like me to large, world-wide companies which will help - the fees range from dramatically so I won't even address that issue.

And that is why these forums exist. For free, as you know, you can ask specific questions and get help implementing. Or, at least we try to help as best we can.

P

piphat01

Re: Registrars or Implementation?

I IMPLEMENT TS16949 AND PRE ASESSMENT BY CB.... . AUDITOR ASK ME "MY COMPANY SEND PRODUCTION IN USA EUROPE CHINA INDONESIA ... WHAT REGALATION TO IMPLEMENT TS16949. IN CURRENT WE IMPLEMENT MT COUNTRY REGULATION AND CUSTOMER REQUIRED . AUDITOR TOLD ME NOT ENough.

V

venkat

Dear Sir

there are number of registrars. I know SGS Yarseley

They cna do certificatuion and also BVQI. The registrar must be friendly to the company and not be fussy with the MR. The agency well known to MR is normally chosen

venkat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M How to Select FDA Medical Device Product Code? Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
P Material selection - How do we select a raw material? Bolt made of SAE J994 grade 2 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
K How do you select the right grips for your tensile tests? Imported Legacy Blogs 0
Y Can manufacturer select AR for MDD different from AR for RED? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
B Historical Standard Deviation or Select Parts for MSA Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
S Excel Help - Equivalent of "Range($G$14:$AD$121).Select" in R1C1 notation Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
SteveK A Standard for you to select Standards - ISO 16142-1 Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
R Is it possible to randomly select samples from 1 column to many column Using Minitab Software 2
B How important it is to select Parts that represent the Process Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
B How to select parts for a MSA Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 19
C UDI: HIBCC vs. GS1 - Recommendations regarding which one to select Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
T Select Updates for Non-Clinical Engineering Tests - Intravascular Stents Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
C When do I select Team for Black Belt Project? Six Sigma 3
R How to select appropriate standards for Multi-Functional Physical Therapy Equipment IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
J How to select pieces for GR&R (Gage R&R) Studies? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
L How to select an Authorized Representative CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
somashekar Definition Evaluate and Select ... What are the most common understandings of these words. Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 12
A Who to decide and select Internal Auditors and what are the criteria? Internal Auditing 18
R How to select the the target value from spec. limit (18 samples) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
C How to select the requirements for Continuous Sampling Plan (CSP-1&F), Mil-Std 1235C? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A How to select equipment for MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
C ASQ Examination Fees Increasing for Select Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
H How to Select a Statistically Valid Sampling Plan Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
R Six Sigma vs. TQM - How to Select and What are their Differences? Six Sigma 2
M How to select a consultant to help out for ISO 14001 Certification? Consultants and Consulting 11
kedarg6500 How to Select Checking Aids APQP and PPAP 7
D Variable sample size - Xbar-s charts - How to select A3 and B4 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
ccochran What is the Best Way to Select a Registrar? The Reading Room 3
S Attribute MSA - Risk analysis -- How to select the samples Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
Q Gage R&R - How to select samples near the limits? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
S How to select the part for Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
Casana How to select a consultant? What criteria to consider and look for when looking Consultants and Consulting 5
Y How to select the most suitable person to be the Management Representative? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
B Operating Range & Measurement System Discrimination:How to select parts for R&R test? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
JoCam Rental, service & installation - regulatory requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 2
R Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) prep - Practice test versus actual exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
K Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) Exam - November 2020 preparation Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
dgrainger Clue to UK's new regulatory requirements - approval of all devices placed on the market? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
A Regulatory requirements for electrical cosmetic appliances US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
Watchcat Best Regulatory Oversight for Off-Shore Device Manufacturing? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S RA (Regulatory Affairs) certification & Online Internship Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
S ISO 13485 Lead Auditor - Debate between our Quality Team and Regulatory Auditor - Internal Auditor Training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
J Management Representative and PRRC (Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Regulatory job in pharma vs. medical device US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 16
S Regulatory job in pharma vs. medical device CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
M Regulatory clearance pathways for surgical masks/N95 respirators Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
N "Placing on the market" & "putting into service"- one time regulatory event or Continual supply event? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
P MDR PRRC (person responsible for regulatory compliance) and personal liability EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Watchcat Year of the Regulatory Watchcat Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
W Updated EU MDR regulatory matrix wanted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 43