How to submit Pre-submission to FDA?

Brian K

Starting to get Involved
Hello

I wonder the way to submit pre-submission for medical device to FDA.

I have checked all required document list but haven't noticed submission protocol.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

monoj mon

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello

I wonder the way to submit pre-submission for medical device to FDA.

I have checked all required document list but haven't noticed submission protocol.
I assume you are asking about submitting it to CDRH and I assume you are asking about how to submit the package to the FDA.

Based on these assumptions I would say submit a valid eCopy to CDRH Document control center at the following address.

U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Document Control Center (DCC) – WO66-G609
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002

Follow these guidance,

1. For Q-sub
2. For eCopy

Brian K

Starting to get Involved
Thank you for reply

Pre-submission documents is only accepted via eCopy such as CD, DVD?
Is there another way to submit via softcopy?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C When to submit a new PPAP? Colored resin pre-blended to blending it in-house APQP and PPAP 9
shimonv Can you submit a traditional application for a class I device? Other US Medical Device Regulations 7
L UDI needed when we submit to ON? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S Submit to Health Canada with only MDSAP report? Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
supadrai Possible to Submit a 510(k) if you have never, do not and cannot produce the device for which you're submitting the application? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
F How to submit a PPAP when a subcontractor is the sole manufacturer IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
gunnyshore Adding a new facility - do I need to submit an amendment to the MDL or MDEL, or both? Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
D Does Manufacture can submit CE mark application under MDD with NB for his New product after May 2020? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
F How to submit PPAP without IMDS APQP and PPAP 10
M Informational TGA presentation: How to submit an effective good manufacturing practice clearance application Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Watchcat EU Certification - What do you submit to an NB EU Medical Device Regulations 5
B Submit a 510(k) with a Predicate cleared but not Listed US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 9
L Reasons to submit a new PPAP or notify the customer APQP and PPAP 3
L 510k exemption process - Do you still need to submit technical dossier? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
N How to deal with catalog parts suppliers who refuse to submit PPAP documents? APQP and PPAP 0
I Where to submit Adverse Events Reports in Europe EU Medical Device Regulations 7
B Should I Request/Submit a PPAP from/to a Supplier/Customer for only Repackaging Parts APQP and PPAP 7
Ronen E FDA releases new draft guidance on when to submit a 510(k) for device modification Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
B Submit a Special 510(k) or "Documentation by our own" 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
L 20 days to submit PPAP APQP and PPAP 9
J Can we submit data with Special 510(k)? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 8
A Using Regulations.gov to Submit Comments on FDA Guidance Documents Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
E When to submit a Technical File for a Class IIb Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 3
P Do we need to submit Special 510K for a Blood Glucose System? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Customer will not submit Purchase Orders - System for ISO 9001 Compliance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
L Can we submit an AS9102 if we are not AS9100 certified? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
S Guidance to prepare and submit a Level 3 PPAP to a Customer APQP and PPAP 6
I Where do we submit the FAA Preapplication forms? Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 1
O Medical Device Registration in EU - Which Ministry to submit Technical File? EU Medical Device Regulations 9
S How to Submit ISO/TS 16949 & ISO14001 Certificates to HMMA IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
W Submit MDR for a device cleared by FDA but not sold in US? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
P Part Submission Form - Need to submit PSW only once? APQP and PPAP 5
M If I update a DFMEA do I need to submit to my Customer? FMEA and Control Plans 7
C When to submit a 510(k)? After the DMR (Device Master Record) is finished? Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
A Should I submit the entire copy of my software in a 510(k) submission?? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
Howard Atkins Is there a time frame for CBs to submit the TS 16949 Audit Report? Registrars and Notified Bodies 2
J What is the time limit for an auditor to respond to NCR's and submit audit report? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
shimonv Deciding When to Submit a 510(k) for a Change to an Existing Device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 17
sagai New Draft Guidance - When to Submit a 510(k) for a Change to an Existing Device 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
B Deciding when to submit a Special 510(k) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 10
S How to locate a Sponsor in Australia to submit Product Approval Applications by TGA Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
R In 510k application do we submit documents showing compliance with 21CFRPart820 Other US Medical Device Regulations 12
P Does our company need to be certified in order to submit a 510k Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
C How to Submit an Expansion of Claims 510(k)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
A Before the ISO-9001 certification audit can we submit the documents to our customer ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
N Can I submit 510(k) without Biocompatibility Test Results? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
C When to Submit a 510(k) in the Product Life Cycle 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
W Is Foreign Exporter required to submit a 510(k)? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
C Do we have to submit a new 510(k) for a device with a new MCU? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 12
E Do I need submit a traditional 510(k) or Abbreviated 510(k) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10