How to understand the clause 6 Planning of ISO 9001:2015

lanley liao

Lingli Liao
Hi,The question is described below:
The adutior aske us to provide a evidence of planning to achieve quality objectives during auditing the 6.2.2 of ISO 9001:2015.We replies:"this clause is not required to retain a record or maitain a documented information,so we don`t need to provide."Because we have created document information for quality objectie at relevant functions and levels within the organazation,including the Quality Objectives Breakdown Form and Checked Form.How do you think this clause about?

AntonioSousa

Registered
I use the management review report and in the outputs of that document, I describe that based on what is previously described (understand inputs) the company establishes the objectives for the following year so that we can improve performance, etc. (see point 10.1 of ISO 9001: 2015)

AntonioSousa

Registered
Hi,AntonioSousa,Thank you so much! Would you interpret the clause 6.2.2 of ISO 9001:2015 for me ?

I'll try it.
I created a document for recording the quality objectives of year x and planning how to achieve them. I monitor these objectives in the file and make a note worth noting.

Then in the Management Review Report in the chapter of the results entry, I write a text with a summary analysis.
In the exit chapter, I write that taking into account the external, internal context and the results of the risk register, the quality objectives for the following year were those that are in the objectives registration document for year x + 1

In my year x objectives registration document I have our quality policy and I can evidence:
ƒ for the relevant functions, levels and processes relevant to the
Quality Management System;
ƒ processes with the principles of quality policy;
ƒ measurable;
ƒ that considers the applicable requirements;
ƒ that are relevant to the conformity of products and services, and
for customer satisfaction.

In this way, the auditor assesses that the principles contained in the policy are effectively supported by measurable objectives, and are being monitored, and, in case of deviation, actions are triggered.

The standard now also deepens the question of planning to achieve the objectives and reinforces that the organization must determine:
ƒ the actions to be taken to achieve them;
ƒ the necessary resources;
ƒ the associated responsibility;
ƒ the term; and
ƒ the form of evaluation of the results.

When referring that the organization must maintain documented information regarding the objectives, it is expected that this planning will also be evidenced in documents.

The auditor will seek to assess the planning, allocation of responsibilities, the availability of resources, monitoring the planning of actions defined to achieve the objectives, as well as actions triggered in case of deviation

translate by google

Tagin

Trusted Information Resource
I maintain a QMS doc called "Quality Objective Plan", which documents the plan for the objective including 6.2.2 a-d (what steps, how is it measured, who is responsible, etc.) It also actually helps to make sure these points are clarified before starting implementation. It's just a simple form, but it makes life easier and audits easier.

lanley liao

Lingli Liao
I'll try it.
I created a document for recording the quality objectives of year x and planning how to achieve them. I monitor these objectives in the file and make a note worth noting.

Then in the Management Review Report in the chapter of the results entry, I write a text with a summary analysis.
In the exit chapter, I write that taking into account the external, internal context and the results of the risk register, the quality objectives for the following year were those that are in the objectives registration document for year x + 1

In my year x objectives registration document I have our quality policy and I can evidence:
ƒ for the relevant functions, levels and processes relevant to the
Quality Management System;
ƒ processes with the principles of quality policy;
ƒ measurable;
ƒ that considers the applicable requirements;
ƒ that are relevant to the conformity of products and services, and
for customer satisfaction.

In this way, the auditor assesses that the principles contained in the policy are effectively supported by measurable objectives, and are being monitored, and, in case of deviation, actions are triggered.

The standard now also deepens the question of planning to achieve the objectives and reinforces that the organization must determine:
ƒ the actions to be taken to achieve them;
ƒ the necessary resources;
ƒ the associated responsibility;
ƒ the term; and
ƒ the form of evaluation of the results.

When referring that the organization must maintain documented information regarding the objectives, it is expected that this planning will also be evidenced in documents.

The auditor will seek to assess the planning, allocation of responsibilities, the availability of resources, monitoring the planning of actions defined to achieve the objectives, as well as actions triggered in case of deviation

translate by google

lanley liao

Lingli Liao
LL,

Were you able to explain the five points listed in 6.2.2?
Hi,The five points is "How the results will be evaluated",which told us that how to check quality objectives achieved is effective.in fact,it is an calculation method of objective and targe of the result from process operation ,which i.e is Mathmatic Calculaiton Formula.Right?

Top Bottom