How to upload GM's MMOG survey version 4 to GM Powersupply

Anyone else submit the MMOG version 4 to GM. I sent it to the [email protected] as the letter states to do with version 3. It tells us to upload version 4 to GM Powersupply but I cannot determine how to do that yet. Any thoughts or help are greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
J

JQuality

Re: MMOG survey to GM version 4

I have included a quote from the GM instruction for submission of MMOG V4.

MMOG/LE Version 4 is now available and is REQUIRED for any submission later than July 31, 2014. See GM SupplyPower bulletins for V4 submission instructions.

Have you reviewed the bulletins for the directions?

Additionally, GMs communication says this:

All MMOG/LE questions should be directed to [email protected]com

I hope this helps.

I have gained access to their MMOG app and it appears to be under construction yet this is where they want us to upload the version 4. I have emailed them but no response yet.

J

JQuality

All of this uncertainty is why I decided to just submit the V3 instead of V4. It seems like there are always issues with the "new" submittal processes. I am hoping that by this time next year all of the bugs will be worked out.

p.s
its not too late to just submit V3 and be done with it. The deadline is July 31st. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Do I need to use an EASA Part 21 approval, to upload software on a Transport Category EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 2
M Comparing the MMOG (v3 or v4) with ISO / TS16949 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Stijloor Global MMOG/LE Implementation Training: Level 1 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
Howard Atkins GM Requirement for MMOG/LE Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Stijloor OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Requirements for Global MMOG/LE Completion Customer and Company Specific Requirements 15
C MMOG Self-Assessment Questionaire from FORD Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
Stijloor AIAG's MMOG/LE Version 3 Rollout - October 2009 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
J Materials Management Operations Guideline (MMOG) form... Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
Marc Definition MMOG LE aka Global MMOG LE Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
K Has anyone heard of Global MMOG LE? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 9
Sean Kelley AIAG / Odette labels required in MMOG survey? AIAG / Odette electronic communication Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
L Visteon CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) AIAG MMOG Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
G MMOG (Materials Management Operations Guideline) - Ford logistics self assessment Customer and Company Specific Requirements 10
D MMOG (Material Management Operations Guide) Replaces MS9000 - Ford said do it or else Customer and Company Specific Requirements 13
P ISO 13485:2016 MDSAP Certification Fee Survey ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Need help with analysing a survey on minitab Using Minitab Software 1
M Informational From RAPS – 27% Will be Compliant? Survey Highlights Lack of Readiness for EU MDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Team-NB published a press release regarding the survey run among its members to analyse the certificates being issued Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
optomist1 Survey of Tier 1 & Tier 2 suppliers APQP and PPAP 6
B [Help] Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
B Help with Customer Engagement Survey for MBA Project - due Apr19 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
T Likert Analysis of Data from a Survey Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
A Efficacy of ISO 9001:2015 - Survey ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
T Assessment / Audit / Survey for Indirect Suppliers or Material ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
N Customer Survey Question Has Me Stumped - Compliance with Laws and Regulations Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
K Temperature Uniformity Survey (TUS) - Vacuum Furnace General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D Alternatives to Customer Feedback Survey in ISO 9001 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
N Interesting Discussion How to Deal with Suppliers Who Refuse to Complete our ISO Survey? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 51
N Survey to Customers Regarding Our Complaint Response Time Customer Complaints 7
L 5 minutes only for this Survey on the Value of PDCA and Your EMS Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
S Conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey for every submitted Bid? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
N Load Thermocouple requirement for TUS (Temperature Uniformity Survey) AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
J Looking for a Customer Satisfaction Survey Form Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
C Vendor Self-Survey to Qualify Vendors/Suppliers - AVL Question ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Richard Regalado 2014 Information Security Breaches Survey by PWC IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 1
Richard Regalado Weathering the storm - The 2013 Business Continuity Management Survey Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 2
R Female auditors earn 18% less than male auditors - IRCA Salary Survey 2014 Career and Occupation Discussions 0
S What is the minimum samples required for Customer Survey? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
John Broomfield Survey on Management Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
Z Customer Satisfaction Survey Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
M Temperature Uniformity Survey Sensors AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
C Customer Survey Assessment Feedback Customer Complaints 11
M Customer Satisfaction Survey - Poor Response ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
N Survey about Attribute Gage and Sight Checking R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
S Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
T A survey on problems during ISMS implementation - need help IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
P Should I send survey questionnaire prior to Supplier EMS Audit? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 14
D U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security survey Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
W IR Camera - Heat Survey of parts during dynamic testing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
S Airborne Survey Legal Compliance - OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2