Https://www.historyofquality.com/

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
It woul help if we knew the purpose of the document…there are several things *I* would add but I dont know your audience

The purpose ... only to identify the evolution of a method on the basis of already available sources
The public... perhaps some contacts I have on linkedin who are interested in the subject.

Ettore

The reason ... the hundreds of third-party inspections carried out by inspectors who, seeing the images of Juran and Deming in my office ..., asked me who they were

Last edited:

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
Well that is just sad...actually worse than sad. I would think that alone would disqualify them from auditing.

Randy

Super Moderator
Well that is just sad...actually worse than sad. I would think that alone would disqualify them from auditing.
Not really, I could probably name a few that would thing that Juran & Deming are an Olympic Ice Dance couple, or a standup comedy team

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
Where is the Food and Feed Safety?
That is why I asked about the purpose. Medical, pharma, oil & gas transportation, construction, aerospace, etc are also missing. But it seems that the OP is interested in a specific industrial environment that they work in…The OP starts with the generally well known ‘gurus’ in manufacturing and then narrows the focus to specific types of standards…

Randy

Super Moderator
The OP starts with the generally well known ‘gurus’ in manufacturing and then narrows the focus to specific types of standards…
Our friend is just trying to demonstrate superior expertise and knowledge, just look back at the "body of work" contributed thus far.

Ettore

Sorry but the construction was done on the basis of books on quality which mostly report the same ( excluding Marc who I think, for what he did up to 2016 I think he is no less than the others

Ettore

Our friend is just trying to demonstrate superior expertise and knowledge, just look back at the "body of work" contributed thus far.
Actually I just wanted to share a passion I've always had for this subject, if I bother you I'm sorry

Randy

Super Moderator
That's fine, no bother, but maybe qualify your statements, and as asked, just help folks with a/the "why" of what's being provided.

Top Bottom