• Hunt

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Wish you find the time

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Farthest thing from my mind

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Do wish you had more time to do either?

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
E

Energy

Hunting & Fishing

It was recommended:

Ken, Oh Ken,

Your Private messages are a thing of the past and you didn't have any. Get it? Let's move on to other important things. A few dissatisfied members have suggested that we start a fishing/hunting thread. A hint at getting lost from the Monotony Team. My problem is that even Nerds can go the Field & Stream website and try to convince us that they are real sportsman and that they have, in fact, callones. What do you think? I know if you check the properties of the attachments we can then separate "Friend" from "Fowl". Then we can post these cross-dressers in the thread. My understanding that even non-contributors, like yourself can open attachments in the coffee break threads. Interested? I am. And, I don't believe anything I see. We better see good properties on the attachment or there will be labels applied to those that think they can fool the real outdoorsmen. The effort of those who have up to now denied the basic instincts of man to hunt and fish and to be accepted as a brother among the giants of men, may force these brainiacs to come up with all kinds of deceptive practices and subterfuge to convince us that they do not wear their wive's or girlfriend's panty hose while watching the Cooking Channel. What do you say? Looking for one more fair and balanced Moderator. Jim, don't even think about it. The Queen's Quail isn't game. Please advise. Oh, wimmens is invited to participate, too! how about the Dude who starts those "Coffee Threads"? Those muskrats should be able to make it on their own by now, or do we just do coffee?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Al Dyer

Jim,

You Brits always find a way to include "bums". :biglaugh:

My parents are Brits and please take the comment with a grain of salt.:bigwave:

E

energy

yessiree

pancreas said:

Jim,

You Brits always find a way to include "bums". :biglaugh:

My parents are Brits and please take the comment with a grain of salt.:bigwave:

What rhymes with bum? Yum. You nailed it A.
:vfunny: :ko: :smokin:

No hunting for me. My hunting licence was revoked when I got my name on the marriage licence.... :vfunny: :biglaugh: ...er... What kind of hunting are we talking about here?

/Claes

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

Had to vote: "Wish I had the time to do more of both". I seem to get more fishing in than hunting, though.

I'm going to have to make more time as the 8 yr. old is becoming more and more interested in both (and he's not "catching" as many tree limbs as he used to when casting :rolleyes: )

Bill

R

Randy Stewart

Spring & Summer Fishing for me!

Hope to get the boat in the water this weekend. There's not much better than getting home from work, packing up the boat and sitting out on the lake (with a few cold ones) and tossing a line. Kick back in the sun and just relax.
During the week, I don't work much when it comes to fishing. I do it to relax just watch a bobber. Now on the weekends I'll get more involved especially after a rough game of golf!!!! That is if I didn't have to 9 putt the 19th hole!!! :biglaugh:

E

energy

Don't forget those hemostats

Randy,

You never know when you will have to save a life. I think the first attachment should come from Ken. That pike was a monster. I will post several pics because that is what I do. My digital camera is part of my tackle. We know when it's time to break it out. Something unusual. Beautiful scenery, the overloaded small boat or just something to remind me of that particular day. Trout fishing season opened last Saturday and everybody who ever owned a fishing pole went. I saw people elbow to elbow around a small pond (100ft x 100ft) if that big. This week there will be a lot less. The following week. None. That's the best time. Especially when there is a temptation to cast a Rattle Bait into their Nacho crusted flapping pie hole to shut them up! Get my drift?
:ko: :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Al Dyer

Randy,

How about putting a pocket fisherman in your golf bag? Golf course water is almost virginal and there is not alot of competition from fellow anglers!!!:smokin:

S

Sirlard

Does hunting golf balls in the woods count for this thread? That is all I hunt anymore. Lost the feeling to kill thirty some years ago.

E

energy

I'll be first

It is my understanding that anyone can open attachments in these threads. If there is a problem, contact the System Administrator.:vfunny:

These little guys were pulled up from the depth of 275 ft while fishing for Cod. See how they just seem to explode when the pressure changes. Delicious tasting fish. And, the neat thing? There isn't a lot to clean out of them and you can see the reason why. :vfunny:

Attachments

• redfish.jpg
    redfish.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 463
Top Bottom