Hypothesis Testing

K

Kelly Speiser

I have just finished writing a book on hypothesis testing and am seeking preliminary market interest. The book is designed to promote hypothesis testing in industry and also to simplify the technique. It was designed to be used at work during manfacturing situations and for use as a reference to the CQE exam. If you are interested in such a book would you please reply to me. I will provide a web site soon especially if the response is favorable.

Thanks

God Bless
K.S. Speiser

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
The original post was from 2000. I don't think Kelly Speiser has been by here since 2001. I know he was purged (his used record deleted) in the 'not visited in 6 months' database purge of Feb 2002.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Hypothesis Testing + Thumb Rules Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
S Hypothesis Testing Basics Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
A Application / Use of Hypothesis Testing in any Six Sigma Black Belt Project Six Sigma 8
I Funny Hypothesis Testing Video Imported Legacy Blogs 1
R Rules for DOE / Hypothesis Testing and ATTRIBUTE RESPONSE? Six Sigma 2
U Hypothesis Testing relationships - Is Statistical power controlled by the sample size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
J Sport Statistics to set up an example of Hypothesis Testing Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
C Hypothesis Testing - What to use to compare the product quality of two suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
Marc Deming vs. Statistical Hypothesis Testing Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
K Statistical Hypothesis Testing to prove signficant quality improvement or decline Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
A Hypothesis test for Bias, not for GRR. WHY ?? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
I Hypothesis Tests on Proportions Six Sigma 2
B Hypothesis Tests with nonparametric dependent population samples Using Minitab Software 5
C Hypothesis Test Roadmap Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
D Minitab T Statistic Calculation and p Value for a Hypothesis Test Using Minitab Software 7
E Hypothesis Test - Determining if a second wash is worth performing Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
T Hypothesis test help/sample sizes/advice - Two different polycarbonates Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
J Typical Control Chart Guidance and Hypothesis Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
A Correlation or Hypothesis Test? Which is approprite to use on what kind of problem? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
P DOE (Design of Experiments) or Hypothesis test? Applicability and use of each? Six Sigma 6
A Definition Hypothesis test - What is a hypothesis test and how do we relate it to work Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 3
Y Attribute Gage R&R - MSA 3rd Edition - 'Hypothesis Test Analysis - Cross Tab Method' Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
P Testing cloud-based backups IT (Information Technology) Service Management 4
I IATF Lab Scope Testing Qualification and Competency Documentation IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
N Chemical Testing on Medical Devices - Solutions in a container closure system (bag) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Comparing data from destructive testing Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
T Flammability testing Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0
E Manufacturers should develop a testing device for covid19 Service Industry Specific Topics 0
K When is Bioburden Testing Required? Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
K IEC 62304 - Testing Independance IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
A ANSI/AAMI versions of 60601-1-2 and related testing requirements Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
C Surgical mask stability testing (CE mark) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Beliz Biocompatibility Testing for Laser Epilation Device EU Medical Device Regulations 2
C One Time Service Supplier - Temperature and Humidity Testing Service ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
D IEC 60601-1 - Service life testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
P Flammability Testing of Aircraft Interior Materials Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 0
N Usability testing required for FDA IDE (investigational device exemption)? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 3
E ASTM F2118 - Fatigue testing of bone cement - Changes between the 2003 and the 2014? Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
K Biocompatibility Testing - Multile products of different sizes and shapes US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
S Requirement to Conduct New Shelf-life Testing? (re-do testing for design change) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
JoCam Mobile Patient Hoists and Electrical Testing Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
T Interlaboratory comparison or proficiency testing in destructive testing of welded joints ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
B ASTM E18-2020 - Rockwell testing standard changes? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
U Medical Device Design finalization testing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Jane's Like-for-like critical raw material change qualification - type of testing/ number of lots required ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J Conflict of Interest Registrar/Notified Body/Testing House Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
M Inter-operator Variability Testing - Requirements for EU Medical Device Regulations 5
S High voltage testing - ISO 17025 - 7.2.2 Validation of methods and 7.3 Sampling ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
M Production approval testing - Alternative ideas for Validation Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
JoCam MDL in Canada without Canadian Electrical Testing Canada Medical Device Regulations 0