DAWELAH

Hi,

I heard that there is no new version of ISO 18001 OHSAS after 2017 version

is it true ?

thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Has anyone heard of Run at Risk? Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
B ASA Aviation Supply Association - Has anyone heard of ASA? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
L Has anyone heard of the 2 pan system? Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
P Has anyone ever heard of the Eastern Weighing and Inspection Bureau? Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 1
M Heard of MS1900: 2014. Quality Management System from Islamic Perspective? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
D ?Pa? Capability Index - Has anyone ever heard of this? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
P Have you heard about "Ample Amps" - "Miraculous Motors" - "Maxeff" ? (or Wanlass) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 10
Q Has Anyone Heard of Quality University (Online Courses) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
C CFR 21 Part 820.72--Have you heard of "Once Only Calibration?? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 10
P Has anyone ever heard of "Quality Gates" (Volkswagen term?) - APQP and PPAP APQP and PPAP 11
I Has anyone ever heard of Registrar QSRD-International? Registrars and Notified Bodies 36
J Ever heard of having a Controlled SOP template? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
P Anyone heard about UK MHRA's MDDL? What is it going to lead to? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
Project Man What is the most current ISO 9000 standard? I heard there is an ISO 9100 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
P Automating RMA (return merchandise authorization) process - heard/aware of any? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
R CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) - Ever heard CMMI? Software Quality Assurance 5
C ISO 9001:2008 lite - Anybody heard of it before? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
C Has anyone ever heard of Informance software? Monitors machine uptime/downtime (OEE) Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 11
N Ever heard of GJB 9001A-2001 Standard? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
G Anyone heard of.... Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
P Has anyone heard of backwards traceability? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
S RIG testing and BCR list - Heard of these acronyms? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Q The Thomas Institute - Has anyone heard of or used the Thomas Institute? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
Q Has anyone heard of DST-PDCA or Cap-Do? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
Coury Ferguson I heard it through the Grapevine - Changes to AS9104 - Unable to change auditor(s) Registrars and Notified Bodies 24
I Have you ever heard about TOSI (polymer)? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
hogheavenfarm Anyone heard of JTE principles and the JTE way? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
D "Bake Test" for a Matte Finish Tin Coated Product - Has anyone heard of this? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
Kales Veggie Potemkin Quality System - Have you heard of Potemkin Quality System? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
T Has anyone heard of or used ITAZ doQuments for document control? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
C GME 00004 + GME 60271 - Anyone ever heard of these norms for GM? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
GStough Has Anyone Heard of Mil Std 155D? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
P NFMEA - Have you ever heard of an NFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 5
K Has anyone heard of Global MMOG LE? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 9
R Has anyone heard about ISO/TC 099? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
L Helix Zone Technologies - Anyone heard of it? Software for databasing FAI information Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
T Definition SPAP - I've heard of PPAP, but SPAP? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 8
J Anyone heard of Omnex Systems? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
P Has anyone ever heard of a Certificate of Quantity? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D Have you ever heard of EMX? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
A Has anyone heard of "drop gauge policy"? If so, can you tell us what it means? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 17
G Has anyone heard of the Squeglia Zero (c=0) Acceptance Sampling Plan? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
Hershal MEMORIAL DAY 2007 - Let it be heard Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
S Have any of you heard of a Value Stream Mapping ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Claes Gefvenberg Heard about Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi? No? Heard about flow? Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 11
S AIAG PPAP 4th Edition - Has anyone heard what the change(s) will be? APQP and PPAP 42
Sean Kelley Ever heard of EN ISO 9001:2000?? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R QS9000 Software - Has anyone heard about QSP a UK Package QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 0
A Heard of FS 9000? This is in relation to the Financial Industry Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
E I read/heard that the ISO Standard Language is English - What about audits General Auditing Discussions 5