I teach you Chinese, you teach me English (looking for partner).

K

kekoukele

hello, everyone.
I am a consultant of ISO/TS16949 , I am from china, i want to learn english. so i need a partner from english country.
if you interested with it, you can contact with me.
QQ:42257684

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

I am a consultant of ISO/TS16949 , I am from China, I want to learn English. so I need a partner from an English-speaking country.

If you interested in this, you can contact with me.

BUMP.

Anyone interested?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

D

dbulak

hello, everyone.
I am a consultant of ISO/TS16949 , I am from china, i want to learn english. so i need a partner from english country.
if you interested with it, you can contact with me.
I have found that Google translater works good. I have used it to see how some words were pronounced and spelled. For example, I typed in "how are you"? and it spelled it out and will give you the pronunciation. And of course, you can type in the Chinese word and it will translate it to English. Since we are 14 hours apart, it would be difficult here in the USA to be online much.

harry

Super Moderator
i want to learn english. so i need a partner from english country.
Most people learn through a multiple sensory approach - hearing, seeing, action (body language) and so on. If you go through a medium like a forum, you'll be severely limited (can only see) - therefore it is not a good medium to use for learning. Instead, try practicing whatever you had learned previously by participation in discussions. That way, it can be more effective and you'll learn faster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Modified Google Glass can teach you Morse Code in four hours World News 0
V Preferred mode of facilitation - Teach vs Lecture Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S GDPMD MALAYSIA Consultant and what they teach Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 14
AnaMariaVR2 Why Business Schools Teach Transparency but Practice Ambiguity Career and Occupation Discussions 0
M Using the Chip Box and Sampling Bowl to Teach SPC Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
T Fun symbols to teach quality Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
P AS9101 Supplier Audit Form - Teach and help new engineers at my company AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
S CMM Inspection Approach: Teach CMM geometry by manual probing or program from nominal Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 9
ScottK Walter Reed Army Medical Center Uses Disney to Teach Service Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 24
C Struggling to teach a co-worker how to read dial calipers, any advice? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 13
T Quality Objectives - How would we teach the importance of QMS? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
I SPC Training - Revamping our current SPC course which I teach - Suggestions? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Q Games trainers play to teach basic statistical concepts Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
S How to self teach myself ISO9001:2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
W What methods are you using to teach the process approach to auditors? General Auditing Discussions 4
G What Subjects do you Teach? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 48
K ISO 9001:2015 AVL - New Chinese standards requiring all testing of materials be done in China ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
S Looking for a PPAP PSW, Part Submission Warrant, in Chinese APQP and PPAP 5
W Chinese Authorized Representative - What are the regulatory risks? China Medical Device Regulations 3
J Where to buy English translation of Chinese Standard GB/T 14233 China Medical Device Regulations 8
M Changing a Chinese Legal Agent China Medical Device Regulations 5
R Age Discrimination by Chinese Authorities and supported by Automakers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year 2014 : Year of the Horse Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
W Chinese Distributor Making Counterfeit Products - Class I sterile products China Medical Device Regulations 2
T Service to those wanting to enter Chinese Medical Device Market? Career and Occupation Discussions 1
S Chinese / English Language REACH Statements RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
Ajit Basrur Happy Chinese New Year - 2013 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
J New Chinese Medical Device GCP Unveiled for Public Comments China Medical Device Regulations 0
J SFDA Labeling Requirements prior to import to any Chinese territory China Medical Device Regulations 2
S Seeking to learn English Video and Suggestions - I am Chinese Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Marc The US Manufacturing Exodus Continues - Chinese to build Cessna business jets World News 1
H Happy Chinese New Year - 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
O Chinese language version of Medical Devices Directive CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
M Impact of changing ISO 13485 registrar / notified body on Chinese SFDA approval ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D Chinese Regulations for the Supervision and Administration of Medical Devices China Medical Device Regulations 2
Marc The Greatest Modern Chinese Engineering Feats World News 5
H Happy Chinese New Year - 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
C Chinese Version of FDA Code 21 CFR Part 820 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
D Dealing With a Chinese Supplier to follow up on quality problems Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 26
H Happy Chinese New Year (2010) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A Chinese supplier called Dalian Sunny - Titanium Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
Stijloor Chinese drywall poses potential hydrogen sulfide risks World News 16
H Happy Chinese New Year! - 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
B EN 10204 type 3.1 question - Chinese Steel Mill Certificate Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
SteelMaiden Scrap Trader Kidnapped? UK scrap trader kidnapped by Chinese client World News 5
C Questions in translating AS9104/3 into Chinese AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Ajit Basrur 'Thousands dead' in Chinese quake World News 7
I I am looking for an english translation of Chinese standard JB/T 6661 & JB/T 9797? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
H Happy Chinese New Year to all our users who celebrate Chinese New Year. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
1 Developing Chinese Suppliers including Cultural and Language Issues Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 13