I want to learn Fish-Bone Diagram Analysis

S

s00upp

Hello everyone,

I am a lil bit new in quality. I know there are some ways to solve problems and take actions but i really would like to learn fish-bone.

I want you to share your some fish-bone analysis samples according to the problems that you lived before. According to the samples, i will try to implement my own..

If possible, please share your samples.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikishots

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Fish-Bone Analysis

There's many available in this site - just enter your query in the search bar. i came across a few right off the bat, just pick one and follow.

howste

Thaumaturge

You can also click on the green Post Attachments List on the header at the top of the page above and search documents attached to posts by key words.

It looks like this:
Header-Elsmar-Homeheader-20150222-small.jpg

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
Re: I want to learn Fish-Bone Analysis

A fish bone diagram it is not an analysis. It is a graphic representation of the output of structured brainstorming.

Brainstorming - producing an idea or way of solving a problem by holding a spontaneous group discussion

Structured - Give a pattern or organization to

The fish bone diagram gives structure to the brainstorming process by providing categories (e.g., 5Ms, 4Ps, etc.) that give structure or focus to the brainstorming process by providing categories to prompt the generation of ideas.

The key thing to remember is that these are ideas, not facts. These ideas must be converted to hypotheses, tested and proven/disproved before they may be relied upon. Many forget this and take a fish bone diagram as factual.

S

s00upp

You can also click on the green Post Attachments List on the header at the top of the page above and search documents attached to posts by key words.

It looks like this:
Header-Elsmar-Homeheader-20150222-small.jpg

I am so bad or i do not know how i did not find any sample.

I found only visuals, they are also good but i would like to see some samples that prepared because of comparing each other..

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help

I am so bad or i do not know how i did not find any sample.

I found only visuals, they are also good but i would like to see some samples that prepared because of comparing each other..

A Fishbone Diagram is used in conjunction with other Root Cause Analysis Tools.

As for comparing to each other...each is specific to an organization. Each person may use them differently.

Looking at them may only help you understand the way they are completed, it is best, in my opinion, that you try and create one specific to your organization or issue.

Use the examples, and create your own is my suggestion. :)

S

s00upp

You are totally right.

Just let me see some finished samples :)

howste

Thaumaturge
Top Bottom