IAOB Sanctioned Interpretations - Duplications/contradictions - TS update/interps?

S

SteelWoman

Does anyone know/have you heard about any forthcoming updates or more "sanctioned interpretations" other than the few guidelines on the IAOB website to TS? In completing our gap analysis we found enough seeming contradictions and duplications across the standard that it makes me think either an update or a big "interp" document can't be far off.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I haven't heard anything about sanctioned interpretations for TS. Do you have the IATF Guidance document? It may clarify some points - or not...

S

SteelWoman

I do have the IATF document - it is curiously quiet on a lot of the items we've had questions about. It's become a big joke here, we'll be flipping back to the guidance document and predicting it will say "No further IATF guiadnce on this clause" before we even get to the page...

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
LOL, I guess I'm not the only one who was thinking that then. :D

J

jcsnc

We have the same joke about the IATF Guidance book. There are now some sanctioned interpretations on the IAOB website. They are not a lot of help but its a start.

S

SteelWoman

Speaking of "sanctioned interpretations", did any of you catch the one regarding DE-certification for non-conformities? Does that say what I THINK it says, that if I have a surveillance audit after I'm certified to TS and have a non-conformity - even a MINOR one - the registrar has to initiate a "de-certification" process for me?!

Top Bottom