Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

IATF 16949 8.3.3.2 FCA (Fiat Chrysler) Specific Requirements - Examples of AQR and MPFMEA

LUV-d-4UM

Quite Involved in Discussions
IATF16949 clause 8.3.3.2.The organization shall include AQR and MPFMEA provided by FCA (Fiat Chrysler) US as inputs to manufacturing
process design. My question is this: What would be examples of AQR and MPFMEA? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Trusted
AQR = Additional Quality Requirements...these can be a restatement, refinement or new/additional quality requirements usually included as part of an initial source package...and again usually generated by the Adv SQ and or program quality personnel.

MPFMEA = Master PFMEA...generally a repository...frequently updated to ostensibly address and accumulate lessons learned....it tends to be broad in scope...not necessarily a platform part specific but more general...i.e. dampeners, or ECUs...etc...

If you are already a FCA supplier, make certain you have the latest version of FCA CSR, always keep a good line of communication with your SQ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom