IATF 16949 Section 3.2 Change of ownership

XRNPO

Registered
In the case of a company buyout, how long does the new company have in order to update the previous company's documentation to new company's name timeframe? Can the previous company's documentation be left as is, being "grandfathered in"? The commodity has remained the same, with mostly the same direct and indirect staff.

YellowQCPro

Involved In Discussions
In my experience, the planning document that would have been shown to your regulator should have a proposed turnaround time that is agreed upon by the company and the regulator. If this is not the case, I would recommend that by the next surveillance audit, all materials be converted and any remaining documents have a plan in place for remediation.

XRNPO

Registered
In my experience, the planning document that would have been shown to your regulator should have a proposed turnaround time that is agreed upon by the company and the regulator. If this is not the case, I would recommend that by the next surveillance audit, all materials be converted and any remaining documents have a plan in place for remediation.

Thankyou for your guidance and insight

Top Bottom