IATF CERTIFICATION

Zaenal Mutaqin

Registered
Hi All,
I work as a quality officer in a company that has only been running for 1 year.
Currently we are making preparations to obtain an IATF certificate. My company runs the manufacturing, sales and sales processes. The design and tender process is carried out by the central company (overseas). What I ask is, will the central company need to be audited during the IATF audit process too?

Thankyou

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi All,
Currently we are making preparations to obtain an IATF certificate. My company runs the manufacturing, sales and sales processes. The design and tender process is carried out by the central company (overseas). What I ask is, will the central company need to be audited during the IATF audit process too?

Thankyou
Do you pursue the scheme of Corporate certification or only mfg site certification? Take into account that there is also to include mfg process design. What about other QMS processes, managed by central unit ( for example Procurement, HR...)?

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hi All,

Thankyou
To make additional comment to the OP.
Zeaenal Mutaqin, Design and Contract review , carried out central company overseas, are considered remote location. They will be audit in the certification scheme. The audit will check the interactions with remote location. Talk with registrar to understand if you want to certificate only the production site or all the system versus IATF 16949. In the first case, ISO 9001 could be enough for you central company overseas, but you have to demonstrate how effective is the link with them and how the interactions happens.

Top Bottom