Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

IATF checklist for External Supplier Audit

Dear colleagues,
do you have any good audit checklist form for IATF (for external supplier audit).

Of course I tried to find some on the forum but unfortunately I can't find it.
Can I kindly ask you to send the file to me?
Thank you
Best regards
Piotr

Dear colleagues,
do you have any good audit checklist form for IATF (for external supplier audit).

Of course I tried to find some on the forum but unfortunately I can't find it.
Can I kindly ask you to send the file to me?
Thank you
Best regards
Piotr
Can I ask why you are auditing a supplier to IATF 16949?

Pjservan

Involved In Discussions
8.4.2.3 Does not require you to audit, if anything 8.4.2.4.1 does but you need to define when (define clear criteria when supplier audits will be needed) you audit your suppliers and what the scope of the audit ought to be.

Thank you Pjservan, 8.4.2.3 only requires our suppliers to have a QMS and improve their current QMS toward ISO 9001:2015 then further to IATF 16949. New to this, we are a bulk material manufacturer (plastics) and are venturing into the standard.

8.4.2.3 Does not require you to audit, if anything 8.4.2.4.1 does but you need to define when (define clear criteria when supplier audits will be needed) you audit your suppliers and what the scope of the audit ought to be.
Our supplier are out of country and not doing the audit then how we can justify the clause 8.4.2.4.1

Top Bottom