IATF checklist for External Supplier Audit

Piotrekole

Registered
Dear colleagues,
do you have any good audit checklist form for IATF (for external supplier audit).

Of course I tried to find some on the forum but unfortunately I can't find it.
Can I kindly ask you to send the file to me?
Thank you
Best regards
Piotr

v9991

Trusted Information Resource

Attachments

• supplier-quality-system-assessment.xls
    297.5 KB · Views: 2,156
  • ProQC_ExampleReport_TS16949_Audit.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 1,776
  • Annex-2-Process-Audit.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,791

AndyN

Moved On
Dear colleagues,
do you have any good audit checklist form for IATF (for external supplier audit).

Of course I tried to find some on the forum but unfortunately I can't find it.
Can I kindly ask you to send the file to me?
Thank you
Best regards
Piotr
Can I ask why you are auditing a supplier to IATF 16949?

Pjservan

Involved In Discussions
8.4.2.3 Does not require you to audit, if anything 8.4.2.4.1 does but you need to define when (define clear criteria when supplier audits will be needed) you audit your suppliers and what the scope of the audit ought to be.

SDDTRCJ

Registered
Thank you Pjservan, 8.4.2.3 only requires our suppliers to have a QMS and improve their current QMS toward ISO 9001:2015 then further to IATF 16949. New to this, we are a bulk material manufacturer (plastics) and are venturing into the standard.

abdul42550

Starting to get Involved
8.4.2.3 Does not require you to audit, if anything 8.4.2.4.1 does but you need to define when (define clear criteria when supplier audits will be needed) you audit your suppliers and what the scope of the audit ought to be.
Our supplier are out of country and not doing the audit then how we can justify the clause 8.4.2.4.1

Johnny Quality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Our supplier are out of country and not doing the audit then how we can justify the clause 8.4.2.4.1

Why are you auditing your supplier? 8.4.2.4.1 states you must have a process for when you would audit them.

Depending on your business and theirs you may never need to audit your suppliers.

abdul42550

Starting to get Involved
8.4.2.3, am I misunderstanding this clause? Are we not required to audit suppliers?
Auditor asked to me to show me the supplier audit, i said - not audited . Auditor siad - why , i saw him the procedure and clause where i had criteria mentioned when we only do the audit, not on regular planned basis. he is agree with my answer ,. now our NVA work is reduced.

Top Bottom