IATF portal for TS 16949 Certificate Validity Check

D

DilekTKY

IATF announced the new portal to check the validity of ISO/TS 16949 Certificates
The link is: www .iatfglobaloversight .org/content.aspx?page=customerportal - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED - PLEASE HELP - REPORT POSTS WITH BROKEN LINKS

The purpose of this communiqué is to advise ISO/TS certified clients, automotive suppliers and
related parties of the new IATF Customer Portal on the IATF Global Oversight website.
This new portal is not to be used for a certificate check in order to perform a transfer audit.
Certification Bodies should contact their relevant Oversight Office for such information required under
Rules 3rd Edition clause 7.0 c) and d).
This Customer Portal allows every interested party to perform an ISO/TS 16949 certificate validity
check. To be able to check the validity of an ISO/TS 16949 certificate you need to have the IATF
certificate number. The check will give the information about the validity of the certificate and the
name of the certified client.
The portal can be located on the IATF Global Oversight website www.iatfglobaloversight.org.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
In that case, it is so frustrating to find out that if you are certified to TS but the certificate that you're holding is not valid.
We were just lucky because i tried encoding out iatf number and it is VALID.
Thank you very much for providing this wonderful inputs.:thanx:
Btw, i forwarded the link to my colleague(s) who were TS16949 Certified.
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

Top Bottom