IATF16949 & ISO9001 combined

Fatima97

Starting to get Involved
Hello Everyone,

I wonder if there anyone that have a combined pdf of both IATF16949 & ISO9001 standards. I want a combined file that has all clauses with its explanation all together in one booklet, so that there's no need to go back and forth between the standards while reading it.

Thank you ^^

Ashland78

Quite Involved in Discussions
I think that is a copyright violation. To send scanned pdf, unless you purchase the actual copies.

This is a helpful thing I have done. In my PDF Program I "favorite" or "pin" IATF 16949:2016 & "ISO 9001:2015," and use these often. As a Site Lead Auditor I get questions often about where does it state xyz. I open both pdf and search xyz and they have their answer. It is an amazing tool to use for reference.

I think ISO 9001 will be coming out with a new version in 2025 too. So keep that in mind.

Bill Levinson

Industrial Statistician and Trainer
If you are using ISO 9001, IATF 16949 is well worth an additional $150 or so because it has clauses that are not in ISO 9001 but are very applicable to almost every industry, not just automotive. As but one example, a clause under 6.1 (Actions to address risks and opportunities) relates to contingency plans related to continuity of operations, and this is not found in ISO 9001.

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Hello Everyone,

I wonder if there anyone that have a combined pdf of both IATF16949 & ISO9001 standards. I want a combined file that has all clauses with its explanation all together in one booklet, so that there's no need to go back and forth between the standards while reading it.

Thank you ^^
As others have mentioned. @Fatima97
- No longer published this way (only done on previous revisions...but no more).
- copyright violation for any of us to share even if there was such a thing.

Hope this helps.
Be well

Johnnymo62

Haste Makes Waste
Really, IATF 16949 standard is an addition to ISO 9001.

The IATF 16949 will say, for example:
"8.1 Operational Planning and Control
See ISO 9001:2015 requirements."

Ron Rompen

Trusted Information Resource
If you are using ISO 9001, IATF 16949 is well worth an additional $150 or so because it has clauses that are not in ISO 9001 but are very applicable to almost every industry, not just automotive. As but one example, a clause under 6.1 (Actions to address risks and opportunities) relates to contingency plans related to continuity of operations, and this is not found in ISO 9001.
I would caution against doing this if not necessary. if you implement procedures from IATF into your QMS, it is now an auditable item, and can (potentially) be another source of audit findings/nonconformances. Best to stick with what you NEED to have, and leave the rest of it alone. sure, have the manuals for reference (i agree, there is a lot of useful information in them) but don't include any of their requirements into the QMS unless there is a very good reason to do wo.

Top Bottom