I'm going crazy with Pharmacopeia & EU Directives

C

cisko

Hello everybody

More I am looking deeper about material in contact product for pharmaceutical environment and more I am going crazy :D

That just a huge mess ! EU Directive set EU Pharmacopeia years ago and now there are EU Pharmacopeia, EU directives, National legislations and so on...

But most of the time EU Pharma is empty and you can find a special EU directive... so why A directive set that EU Pharma is mendatory if after that u still need to use EU directive :eek:

maybe it's why, most of the time, IN Europe, supplier gives USP certificat and FDA and that's it! nothing about EU ...

:frust: :frust:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello everybody

More I am looking deeper about material in contact product for pharmaceutical environment and more I am going crazy :D

That just a huge mess ! EU Directive set EU Pharmacopeia years ago and now there are EU Pharmacopeia, EU directives, National legislation and so on...

But most of the time EU Pharma is empty and you can find a special EU directive... so why A directive set that EU Pharma is mandatory if after that u still need to use EU directive :eek:

maybe it's why, most of the time, IN Europe, supplier gives USP certificate and FDA and that's it! nothing about EU ...

:frust: :frust:

Comments anyone?

Thanks!

Stijloor.

Top Bottom