Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Implementing Dock To Stock in a Small Machine Shop

S

susanAllen

[FONT=&quot]I am looking to implement a dock to stock procedure in a small machine shop. Does anyone have any written procedure ,paperwork, information I can use? Looking for a stepping stone. [/FONT]
:bigwave:Thanx so much!

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Staff member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]I am looking to implement a dock to stock procedure in a small machine shop. Does anyone have any written procedure ,paperwork, information I can use? Looking for a stepping stone. [/FONT]
:bigwave:Thanx so much!
Have you tried the "Post Attachment List" in the upper left corner? That may have some documents already for you.

S

susanAllen

Thank you. I searched repeatedly and didn't come across this one. I wish there had been a template with it. Would give me something to start from.

Not quite sure what kid of template you're looking for. With dock to stock arangements you need to have cofidence that your vendor is providing you product that you don't need to check yourself. You'll need to determine what you need to establish that confidence. Maybe have them send an inspection record with the shipment to start. Good luck.

Top Bottom