Implementing ISO 9001:2008 in a small Sales and Service company

C

ClampOnCR

@6sigmaBBsphinx

No I have not implemented yet. I am just trying to get my manual polished then I will finish writing procedures and implement. I am just basically documenting what we are doing now so the implementation should be fairly smooth aside from management review and internal audit.

C

ClampOnCR

I tried to message you with the document on Thursday Billy. Is there a way to do that or do you recommend another way to share it?

C

ClampOnCR

I have attached the first draft of my manual for anyone to review and critique. Please keep in mind that I am going for a very lean ISO system. I appreciate all constructive input that anyone might offer.

CR

Attachments

• ClampOnInc-ISO -Draft.pdf
    739.9 KB · Views: 215
C

ClampOnCR

In reviewing more information it seems like I actually do not have to have a written procedure for Monitoring and Measurement. It seems like as long as these are done and reviewed via internal audit and management review that I am in compliance. Is this correct? As always, any input is appreciated.

C

ClampOnCR

Thank you Billy. I have removed this as a written procedure. I am still looking for critique of my lean ISO manual which is attached to the post on page 3. I would really appreciate any help.

CR

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I have attached the first draft of my manual for anyone to review and critique. Please keep in mind that I am going for a very lean ISO system. I appreciate all constructive input that anyone might offer.

CR
My Thanks in advance to anyone who will help out with this one with a critique.

C

ClampOnCR

BUMP - Still looking for any critiques on the draft quality manual. Thanks in advance.

S

Shoes

I like it. The layout provides easy understanding of your business processes. I've always felt the Quality Manual should be as striped down as possible - good job!

C

ClampOnCR

Thank you Shoes. I am working on the written procedures and then I am going to lay down our document control and implement. Does anyone see a reason why this would not work?

Top Bottom