Implementing ISO 9001 in a customised product environment - We make artificial teeth

V

vinisanthosh

Hello!

My company deals with patients in dentistry. We make artificial teeth with specifications that are unique to each patient. The work order comes from dentists along with cast / model of the teeth of each patient. We complete the work and send it back to the dentist.

Can anyone help me? How should I start with the implementation process? Is there anybody from a related company or with product that is customer specific?

Vini

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Dental Product - We make artificial teeth specific to the patient

Start with a Gap Analysis. Do you have a copy of ISO 9001?

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Implementing ISO 9001 in a customised product environment - We make artificial te

vinisanthosh said:
Hello!

My company deals with patients in dentistry. We make artificial teeth with specifications that are unique to each patient. The work order comes from dentists along with cast / model of the teeth of each patient. We complete the work and send it back to the dentist.

Can anyone help me? How should I start with the implementation process? Is there anybody from a related company or with product that is customer specific?

Vini
Artificial teeth are medical devices. Use ISO 13485 as a Quality Standard. There is an ISO 13485 Gap Analysis posted here.

V

vinisanthosh

Re: Dental Product - We make artificial teeth specific to the patient

Marc said:
Start with a Gap Analysis. Do you have a copy of ISO 9001?

Hello Marc, I dont have a copy of ISO 9001,

I have been going thru GAP analysis. It puts some sense. Thanks, marc & Al Rosen

Vini

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator

vinisanthosh said:
Hello Marc, I dont have a copy of ISO 9001,

I have been going thru GAP analysis. It puts some sense. Thanks, marc & Al Rosen

Vini
Get ISO 13485!

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
vinisanthosh said:
My company deals with patients in dentistry. We make artificial teeth with specifications that are unique to each patient.
Finally! A quality system that will have some teeth to it....:lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist....:tg:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Al Rosen said:
Get ISO 13485!
Al's right. You really need the appropriate standards to read :read: and reference.

Top Bottom