Implementing ISO14001:2015

Holly77

Registered
Hi all,
Came across this forum whilst trying to gather information on best way to implement ISO14001:2015.
Does anyone have any resources available to help me on the implementation of the standard within our business? Templates?
We are a CNC & precision press work business who supply to various customers. We currently have ISO9001:2015 but i have been given the responsibility to implement the standard.
Is it better to merge the 2 systems? Quality and environment? Or leave them separate?
Are there any management system examples available?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Is it better to merge the 2 systems? Quality and environment? Or leave them separate?
Welcome to the Cove and good luck in your assignment. As for the questions you posed, PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD and implemented, there are no separate systems. There is only one system and that system is the one the organization uses to run the business. Quality and environmental management are just disciplines that need to be seamlessly embedded into this business operating system, which, by the way is NOT a patchwork of documents.

Just look at paragraph 5.1.1c) for both standards and see what I mean.

Randy

Super Moderator
You've got at least 75% of what you need already, focus on the 14001 specific stuff and merge the common stuff together

Attachments

• 1 Correspondence table 45-14-9.docx
    23.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 1 Documents - Records for 9-14-45K.docx
    21.7 KB · Views: 129

Randy

Super Moderator
It's easy peasy, just keep it simple..........And really, really use Appendix A in 14001.....USE IT!

Top Bottom