Improving Quality inspection gate in one piece flow manufacturing process

Hi all, I am quite new in aerospace industry that used one piece flow as their manufacturing process. As a leader of quality inspector, i'm responsible to do the improvement in my quality inspection activity so that there would be less escapee found in next process.
her, we had a lot of documentation and some of it still depends on human process that exposed to document issue rejection.
kindly need your help to guide me where do i start? this is because i actually quite confuse where should i start to do the improvement. next, how to make it sustain and people follow.

regards,
SA

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Improving my Quality Qualifications - What certifications, seminars, classes, etc. Career and Occupation Discussions 2
M Improving Quality in an Extrusion Blow Molding Company Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
L Improving the Quality of Work ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
S Excuses for Not Improving Quality Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 12
ccochran Improving the Quality of Leadership Registered Visitor Articles Archive 21
Marc Measuring and Improving Quality - Choosing Measureables Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
Sidney Vianna ISO 9001 News Tirelessly Improving the Brand Integrity of ISO 9001 - Working Group under ISO TC 176 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 42
B Improving Behaviour Safety through Fun games Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
T Training courses for improving 'Coaching and Mentoring skills' within Europe Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
B Improving Safety Culture within an Organisation Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 8
T Best Career Improving Actions? Career and Occupation Discussions 3
G Logo or design that would represent Spirit - Improving our Culture Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
N Improving Poor Communication with Customers Customer Complaints 6
B Customer Queue Problem - Improving Distribution of Service Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 12
M Improving Purchases and Sales Sheets Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Marc Customer Service - Three Stories About Improving Customer Service Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
M Improving Employee Involvement in Company Sustainability Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 14
A Conducting a DOE in Minitab - Improving Surface Finish of an Impeller Using Minitab Software 10
A Benefits of Improving Lead Time on Closing Supplier Corrective Action Requests Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
L Improving Internal Training Systems Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
Q Improving Technical Writing skills for CAPA Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
M Interested in improving the FDA 510(k) system? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
D Improving coefficient correlation result Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
R Improving Data Entry Accuracy Service Industry Specific Topics 12
A Green Belt Project for Improving Internal Process Auditing and Metrics Six Sigma 5
R Improving 13485 third-party audits - getting your feedback for our training program ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
8 Simulated Factory - Assistance in simulation of a factory with a view to improving it Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
M Improving the Effectiveness of a 100% Control that uses a Bore Gage Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
F Improving your suppliers to work according to ISO/TS IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Ajit Basrur KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for "Improving Customer Communication" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Improving Small Diameter Cable Length Measuring Techniques - Process Improvement Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
R Improving our ISO 9004 score with respect to Natural Resources ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
T Improving current Audit Practices-Need feedback Internal Auditing 19
R Improving IMDS reporting RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 2
Sidney Vianna Improving gas mileage with acetone? Myth? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
K What tips do you have for improving my career? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
Y How to handle difficult customer - Improving my communication skill and techniques Service Industry Specific Topics 5
Sidney Vianna Is the competence of third party auditors improving? Registrars and Notified Bodies 119
K Improving Aerospace Auditing Skills AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
Sidney Vianna "Improving Aerospace Auditing Skills" Workshop General Auditing Discussions 3
R How can one know if a supplier with good performance is continuously improving? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
C Current Receiving Inspection activities - Reviewing, revising and improving Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
A Reducing The Amount Of Time Spent While Improving The Effectiveness Of Meetings QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
A Seeking Suggestions for Improving Corrective Action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
B Suggestions on Improving Containment Methodology Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
H How do we prove that we are improving the continual improvement process? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
M Quality Metrics Questions Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
F Quality manual for trading company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
John Broomfield Informational Terms used in quality management [Deleted] Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 6
D Imaging/Image Quality Standards Other Medical Device Related Standards 1