Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

In need of a new TGA sponsor - Small software company

Hi all. We're a small software company that has created a class I medical device for vision rehabilitation that was previously registered in Australia. To make a long story short, our primary distributor gave short notice that they have filed bankruptcy and wound up their operations. Feeling a bit lost at the moment as this was a relatively short lead on finding a new TGA sponsor. Any suggestions on where to start?

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sounds like you are looking for a new distributor, not just a (regulatory) Australian Sponsor. Right?

Although a new distributor would be ideal, however, we have a relationship with a hardware procurement source (we use COTS hardware and then supply the software) in Australia. This group was not interested in TGA sponsorship, however.

Mikilk

Involved In Discussions
I hope I can write it - we (Arazy Group) can provide you with this service (and also with contact with the authorities and new registration if required) you can contact me in private

Top Bottom