In Venezuela, do I have to register Molecular diagnostics kits or IVD kits?

• Thread starter Leo Gustaf Damien
  • Start date
L

Leo Gustaf Damien

Hello. I would like to ask some help.

I'd like to know, If I want to sell Molecular diagnostics kits or reagents in Venezuela,
do I have to register my Molecular diagnostics kits or reagents
(ex : Influenza diagnostics kits, Salmonella diagnostics reagent kit, IVD reagents, etc.) in MOH Venezuela or something?

I mean the Molecular diagnostics kits or reagents (ex : Influenza diagnostics kits, etc.) also have to be registered to sell the kits in Venezuela?
I already know some Medical Devices with electricity have to be registered tho.
but especially my kits & reagents have to be registered?

May I also have information about regulation and registration in Venezuela for the kits and reagents ?
I cannot find information on google but the posts in the Elsmar Cove Forums of 2007 and 2012 (Cost or Fees to Register Medical Devices in Venezuela
& Medical Device Registration in Venezuela)

It seems the Venezuela government haven't announced any detail information about the regulation for IVD. I wish I could get any information about the regulation as possible.

Thank you a lot!!

In Venezuela, IVD, Molecular Diagnostics Kit, Reagents, Regulations, Registrations, Venezuela, medical devices (general), Molecular Diagnostics

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I personally can't help, but here is a quick "Bump" - My Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Cost or Fees to Register Medical Devices in Venezuela Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
J Medical Device Registration in Venezuela Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
E IEC 60601-1 3?EDITION IN VENEZUELA and COLOMBIA IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
M Medical Device Registration in Venezuela Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
C Venezuela Medical Device Labeling Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
T Venezuela government is asking for "GMP Certification" - Huh? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
F How to register class I device to all European Competent Autorities(CA) when we are European manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
S How to register class IIA medical device accessories EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Tagin Is SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 on your risk register? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 11
G ISO 9001 Legal Compliance and Legal Register Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
JoshuaFroud The withdrawal of Lloyd’s Register MDD & IVDD Notified Body Status CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
L A Taiwan company want to sell Class I medical device (510(k) exempt) on Amazon, should we register with FDA? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
K Capturing local government development/planning activities in aspect register ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
S Necessity of Legal Register to conform to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 6
Leandro Need to register Medical Devices in Canada (FDA, HC, CMDCAS...) Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
D Design developer - 21 CFR 807 - do we need to register? Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
MrTetris Informational Risk Register - Same hazardous situation, different severity of harms ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 7
C Do Distributors need to register with competent authorities in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Do I have to register with the FDA and pay fee? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
K EU MDR - PMS (Post Market Surveillance) SOP - definition of "register(s)" EU Medical Device Regulations 2
D Risk Register - have we considered enough and is the format acceptable? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
H REACH Registration Requirements - Who is required to Register REACH and RoHS Conversations 1
Z Do we need a Risk Register for ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
P Content of an IVD Technical Dossier to Register a Device to Japan Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
P Approved Supplier Register and Calibration Suppliers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
T Register of TS 16949 Certified Companies IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B List of Legislation - Legal Register for ISO14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
T ISO 9001:2015 vs AS9100D - Register to one or both Standards? Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
B Before new supplier register into ASL ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
B Get information into English about medical devices register in Serbia Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
B Register's Ownership in Iran, India, Jordan, Arab Saudi, Egypt Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 8
R Legal Register - Does anyone have an example of a legal register? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Risk Register template as per ISO 27001:2013 wanted IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 9
C Should we register to ISO 9001:2008 or ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
P Do I need to Register with FDA? How shall my structure of processes look like? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
N How to register a non notified Medical Device in India Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
A Legislation Register in Dubai (Free Zone) ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
I Feedback on an Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
V What is the importance of a Risk Register? FMEA and Control Plans 3
L Examples of a Legal Register - Environmental ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2
H Source for Compiling and Maintaining an EHS Legal Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 4
S MDR (Master Document Register) for Planning of Documents in Process Engineering Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
S Basic Environmental Aspects Register template wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
G Combining Aspect Impact and Hazard Risk Register Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 8
I What information do you place in a "register"? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
I Is a Register of Signatures Required by ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
R Risk Register, Risk Analysis and Risk Response/Treatment IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 5
T What to include in our Legal Register? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 8
AnaMariaVR2 FDA Global Clampdown: 8 Warning Letters - Failing to Register Plants US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
T Legal Register Guidance - ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7