Innomed Inc. Achieves ISO 13485 Certification with zero nonconformances!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Now the real work begins!!
Congratulations ... and yes, now begins the maintain and improve.
Good show and thanks for sharing your achievement.
Do let us know how the cove has helped you and share your learning with all of us, for the benefit of all.

certified1

Starting to get Involved
Forgive me for being remiss. I am so thankful to have found Elsmar Cove. There is a plethora of information available and the members have been generous and very helpful with their suggestions and comments. The knowledge that I gained from the forum helped me lead my company to ISO certification. MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COVE!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Error Proofing / Poka-Yoke Textbook by Productivity Inc Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
L Verify, Inc. Source Inspection experience? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
bobdoering Auto Parts Makers - Key Plastics LLC and Special Devices Inc. File For Bankruptcy. World News 0
Geoff Cotton NWA (Northwest Analytical, Inc.) SPC software - Your Opinion, Review and Experiences Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
T Calibration of vacuum type leak detectors manufactured by Vacuum Technology Inc General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
Marc More Job Cuts in the US - AT&T Inc. plans to cut up to 10,000 jobs World News 0
T Is anyone using Process Modeling Software from ProcessModel, Inc.? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
D NUMMI (New United Motor Manufacturing Inc.) Audits Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
E Quality Managers, Inc. Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 31
CarolX Experience with Global Registrars, Inc Registrars and Notified Bodies 7
M Medical Device News BSI achieves Designation for its Netherlands Medical Devices Notified Body EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Sidney Vianna Airbus achieves ISO 14001 certification ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
Marc NASA Rounds It out - NASA Achieves ISO 9001 Registration At All Sites! ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Top Bottom