Inspiring leaders in the medical device industry

Hi_Its_Matt

Involved In Discussions
You know, "back in my day," kids used to have to pay decent money to have someone do their homework/term papers for them. We couldn't just go post the question online and let others do the work for free.

Raisin picker

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have two suggestions:
  • Jean-Claude Mas
  • Elizabeth Holmes
They both show how you can achieve a lot and what you can earn from it.

Jean_B

Trusted Information Resource
Aren't we a hostile bunch?

I couldn't name any one person because I am not inspired by people or companies. I don't think many people actually are after they grow up.
At best there are some moral/ethical values I have, or questions I haven't gotten rid of yet, that drive me in what I do.
The questions that originate from the people-side of things are most often driven by the negatives: not "how did they do that thing?" but "how could that unwanted thing happen in this way". It's broader than what they intended or failed at achieving; people and organizations are not necessarily fallible (which implies an underlying intent which they failed to achieve), but can also be inconsiderate or otherwise incapable due to reasons outside of the will of man.
There are also the positive-minded people that want to achieve something, but along the split lovely phrased so succinctly by John Boyd "Do you want to be someone or want to do something". Maybe someday I'll have the courage and use the wisdom and knowledge if gained to make the choice to do something. I'm pretty sure I'm not a person who wants to be someone - and many people here probably aren't either.

I have the feeling most people on Elsmar are akin to me, and as such not of the type to lead you to leads you can interview or investigate.

Top Bottom