Interested parties requirements - Evidence of control

Ragnarok

Involved In Discussions
Hello to all

If if i have a list where i detail the interested parties then i list what are their requirements

for example:

- employee : fair and on time pay , clear career path

- Banks : loan reimbursement

- Partners: abiding by contractual requirements

and if we determine that the risks are only in the "on time pay"

Should we have :

* formal justification why the rest are not risks ? ( records that analyse status of loan reimbursements , detailed partnership requirements and status of each )

* how would i prove that i am treating my employees "fairly" , or that the infrastructure is |adequate" ?

in brief :

should all the expectations and requirements determined be PROVEN not to be a risk ( if we have a risk procedure with likelihood/impact and risk matrix?)

Thanks for any help

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
<SNIP> should all the expectations and requirements determined be PROVEN not to be a risk </snip>
Being realistic, you can not prove all risks are anything more than (and only in some cases in reality actually are) potentially (e.g.: via validation) mitigated. Typically mitigation strategies are more theoretical than actual experience shows is realistic.

Even if you want to show a mitigation strategy/plan works, you can only do that after a real world event has taken place.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
<snip> If if i have a list where i detail the interested parties then i list what are their requirements </snip>
Here is the requirement

"4.2 Understanding the Needs and Expectations of Interested Parties

Due to their effect or potential effect on the organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements,

the organization shall determine:

a. the interested parties that are relevant to the quality management system;

b. the requirements of these interested parties that are relevant to the quality management system.

The organization shall monitor and review information about these interested parties and their relevant requirements."

NOTE: You are overthinking this...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I ISO 9001:2015 Section 9.3.2 C1 "customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant interested parties" ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Connecting AS9100 D Clause 4.2 to 9.3.2 b - Interested parties and relevant issues AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 24
Ashok sunder Needs and expectations of workers and other interested parties ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 13
qualprod Closing Out Negative Issues in Context and Interested Parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
qualprod In ISO 9000, Standard vocabulary - Competitors , interested parties? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
U Spreadsheet Context, interested parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Marc ISO 9001:2015 - Identifying interested parties, or stakeholders ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Q ISO 9001:2015 - Extent of Policy and Scope with Context and Interested Parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
H Depth in the organization for Interested Parties and Risks & Opportunities ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Q Risk Analysis - Same Risk Treatment for Context and Interested Parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
B ISO 14001:2015 4.3 - How to make the scope of the EMS available to interested parties ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
Q To include Context and Interested Parties in Process Map? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
P ISO 9001:2015 4.2 and 6.1 - Interested Parties - How much detail is required? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
B ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.2 Interested Parties - Not-For-Profit Organization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q Informational Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1/4.2 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 82
R Developing procedure for Determining Company's Context And Interested Parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 53
S Need Questionaire for Interested Parties on EMS Aspect Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
V Management Representative - Communicate with customers and other interested parties ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
Q Communication with external interested parties ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
J Tie in Context - Interested party - Processes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
S MDSAP - What if the company is interested in only 2/5 of those countries? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
A How to satisfy the "Interested Party" Management Review Requirement ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S The Media (news, etc.) as an Interested Party ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
K Interested in Interviewing Quality Managers for a Paperless Project Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
M Interested in improving the FDA 510(k) system? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
S Advice on Further Education for Practitioner interested in Quality? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
F Advice for students interested in Quality and Regulatory? Professional Certifications and Degrees 15
B What do you think about ISO 9001:2008? - Interested in various points of view. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
D Presentation on Subject: Potatoes (QSR interested in the potato market) Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 17
Hershal Product Safety Testing - Interested in safe products? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
C ISO/ PAS 28000 Implementation Guide - I'm interested in its risk based approach Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
G I'm interested in taking a "registered or qualified" ISO 14000 Lead Assessor Class Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
RoxaneB Are You Interested in Coming for a Virtual Walk? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 130
P I am interested to get six sigma certification - How do I? Six Sigma 7
A I'm interested in working in Australia Or New Zealand Immigration and Expatriate Topics 9
J Some interesting information for those who are interested in ISO/TS 16949:2002 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
B Unit Testing as a quality tool - Interested in hearing other organizations experience Software Quality Assurance 3
A Troublesome Production Manager is not interested in Quality Career and Occupation Discussions 24
I ISO-9001:2015 and "Relevant Parties" Management Review Meetings and related Processes 2
T Notification of affected parties of Updated Documented Procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
W Company Inspection Policy for Third Parties or Regulated Authorities Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
D External Parties performing Internal Audits? TS 16949 Clause 8.2.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
C UL & CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Mark - Need to go to both parties for it? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
H Medical Device Software Compliance - Looking for parties to review and audit. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
R Internal Audits viewed by Third Parties Internal Auditing 9
D Labeling requirements for reagents, etc ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
I Addiotional National requirements for placing MD in the EU countries EU Medical Device Regulations 4
G Tool tracebility and First calibration requirements for aerospace (AS9100) organisation AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
P Managing How PPAP Requirements are Communicated in the Manufacturing Process and to Suppliers APQP and PPAP 4
T Controlled Forms or documented requirements for records? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2